Our valued sponsor

Bank account / EMI for Curacao gambling company

Ricardo12

Nov 5, 2019
Visit site
I've tried with Wirecard Bank but since 2018 they cooperate only with EU companies. Paymix is still processing all the documents, over 6 months already..Any ideas who might be willing to open up an account?
It's just for B2B transactions. Incoming transfer from Kraken and outgoing to a few European companies. No gambling directly involved in the process.

Reactions: uplana
Does your company has any license to conduct such business? If not you will have the answer for why it takes 6 months to get approved and declined by 99% of the rest.

@Admin W have obtained a gaming license before operating such a business so it's not the case.
Okay that's very good. If you hold a valid license a possible option for you guys is Cyprus or Malta both are open for licensed Gambling firms, maybe you have to setup a company there but that's peanuts for you.

Did you have personal experience with upaycard.com?

Yes, but no payment or banking method in the gambling industry is reliable. So you should have 3 different banks in place. There is also a Curacao Bank I forget the name that works with Curacao license. It might be a good backup. There are a couple other EMIs in EU but I would have to charge you an introducer fee for an introduction.

Reactions: JamesOffshore
You'll have some options then, without having to go to the other side of the planet
Wonder if you are still around here and could enlighten us about what options there are available! I will buy you a mentor group gold membership if you get back here and reply with something useful ;)

Latest Threads