Our valued sponsor

Bank account for belize company: EPB, ADVANCED CASH or other ?

Juoffshore

Oct 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I have incorporated a belize company and opened a bank account at Euro Pacific Bank.
I do web development, I furnish software solutions, and I provide leads to some UK companies. I am french but I live in UAE where I am tax resident.
I plan to receive my first 15K euros to my EBP account from a UK company. The bank asked me too many things like contracts between me and my customers. Then I had a look on their fees and they seems very very high.

Have you got any advices, should I apply for an Advcash instead ? I will receive around 20K per month.

I am ready to go somewhere else to open a another bank account.

Thanks in advance for your help

Reactions: negon
auric,

I also have a Belize company and though I opened a bank account in St Vincent with Loyal Bank, I also face a lot of hassle to arrange for my subscribers to deposit money to the bank. I looked into worldcore's website and they seem to support 3rd party transfers. What is your opinion of them? Are they trustworthy? Can I use them for recurring monthly payments from my customers?

Hi Everyone,

I have incorporated a belize company and opened a bank account at Euro Pacific Bank.
I do web development, I furnish software solutions, and I provide leads to some UK companies. I am french but I live in UAE where I am tax resident.
I plan to receive my first 15K euros to my EBP account from a UK company. The bank asked me too many things like contracts between me and my customers. Then I had a look on their fees and they seems very very high.

Have you got any advices, should I apply for an Advcash instead ? I will receive around 20K per month.

I am ready to go somewhere else to open a another bank account.

Thanks in advance for your help
Hello.
Why not Leupay and/or Worldcore (account funding by wire transfer from third party bank account 1,75%) + EPB and/or LB?

In another post here from April is mentioned that Leupay requires account verification via mobile phone in the offshore company's country (Belize). Is this true? If so I think the only available option would be worldcore?
Why, you can get SIMS all over the Internet also for Belize!

FAQs - The most frequently asked questions | iBanFirst

Who can open a business current account with iBanFirst?
Any company registered to its country-specific national register can apply to open an iBanFirst account.

Anyone care to test this and provide feedback?
You can't test it?

I am stuck at the leupay registration form. They want a belize mobile or fixed phone. Should I put some random digits in there? Will they ever check? I have provided my personal mobile phone in the contact details for the person representing the company.

I am stuck at the leupay registration form. They want a belize mobile or fixed phone. Should I put some random digits in there? Will they ever check? I have provided my personal mobile phone in the contact details for the person representing the company.

No LeuPay sends an SMS to the number for verification.

Your best bet would be to ask a local Belizian to buy and register a digicel sim card for you and to top it up and sent it to you, the company that did the company formation could help you.

AdvCash seems to me to be the most reliable unregulated company to hold such money! IF you look at past post about them on different places you can see they have build their company towards certain audience.

I'm not sure if I would do that with such money!

Latest Threads