Our valued sponsor

Bank account for British LTD

Honest Junior

Oct 22, 2018
Visit site
Good day!
Please advise - in which bank I can open an account, for a company registered in the UK - LTD with a real beneficiary - a citizen of Ukraine or the Russian Federation?
Type of activity of the company - IT.

I need good support, adequate service - electronic banking, and remote account opening. Or at least something)

There are so many banks, and everything changes so often - that I would like to hear someone’s advice on whom to choose.
Turnovers - up to 1.000.000 per year.

Reactions: negon
Nowadays you would want to look at payments institutions, or go crypto.

ith a real beneficiary - a citizen of Ukraine or the Russian Federation - so you do plan nominees ))

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to find a lawyer in the UK that take you by hand and walk you to the bank to get this done. You need to make your homework good and be prepared with business plan and numbers that back it all up so it may be possible to get an account either in the UK or other places in Europe.

Nowadays you would want to look at payments institutions, or go crypto.

ith a real beneficiary - a citizen of Ukraine or the Russian Federation - so you do plan nominees ))

These are real business owners with good turnover. Ready to personally come to the bank. Payments are understandable, but I would like to have a bank account.

You need to find a lawyer in the UK that take you by hand and walk you to the bank to get this done. You need to make your homework good and be prepared with business plan and numbers that back it all up so it may be possible to get an account either in the UK or other places in Europe.

In the UK, everything is complicated. They need a British director - and this is expensive. Cheaper than in Switzerland, but still. Planned to open an account first somewhere in the EU - this is the question of which bank to choose.

In the UK, everything is complicated. They need a British director - and this is expensive. Cheaper than in Switzerland, but still. Planned to open an account first somewhere in the EU - this is the question of which bank to choose.
Have you consulted some of the law firms in the UK? they most often have a close partnership with the local banks so they may be able to setup something for your partners!

Alternative is to setup a real office with company and banking in Cyprus but I doubt it's going to be cheaper.

Latest Threads