Our valued sponsor

Bank account for Cyprus company with Curacao sports betting license

Well, the big problem is the PSP. We've integrated Acapture and they closed our account because they don't want Curacao clients anymore, then eMerchantpay and most transactions got declined because misscoding was not possible, then another one Apcopay had too many bugs. The ones that seems not to care about the license are Russian but people here say RU is risky.

As a bank we've had Sata in Malta and it got closed so some of our funds are still blocked for over one year. The other banks for our marketing business doesn't accept gambling clients at all.

Well, the big problem is the PSP. We've integrated Acapture and they closed our account because they don't want Curacao clients anymore, then eMerchantpay and most transactions got declined because misscoding was not possible, then another one Apcopay had too many bugs. The ones that seems not to care about the license are Russian but people here say RU is risky.

As a bank we've had Sata in Malta and it got closed so some of our funds are still blocked for over one year. The other banks for our marketing business doesn't accept gambling clients at all.

I am in a similar position (Curacao gaming license with Seychelles company and Cyprus subsidiary company).
It's hard to open a real bank account with this structure but there are a handful of quite decent EMIs we are using and I'm sure there are people on this forum who can point you in the right direction. For the Cyprus company it is much easier to open a real bank account not EMI.

I am curious about which Russian PSPs you are concerned about, as I am also looking for a recommendation in this regard.

I am in a similar position (Curacao gaming license with Seychelles company and Cyprus subsidiary company).
It's hard to open a real bank account with this structure but there are a handful of quite decent EMIs we are using and I'm sure there are people on this forum who can point you in the right direction. For the Cyprus company it is much easier to open a real bank account not EMI.

I am curious about which Russian PSPs you are concerned about, as I am also looking for a recommendation in this regard.

Feel free to email me at any time. I can try to solve your problems. ;)

Last edited:
It's hard to open a real bank account with this structure but there are a handful of quite decent EMIs we are using and I'm sure there are people on this forum who can point you in the right direction.

Care to share which EMIs ? Always looking for alternatives.

Reactions: Spinat
Bricks and Mortar banking is very tough nowadays and the search is often fruitless.

EMIs will
Be the best bet named swift connectivity is becoming less and less but sepa is still a widely available option,do yourself a favour and onboard and EU daughter Company which will help your case

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not believe the license is the issue, I think its the smallest of problems. Maybe I am naive, but I am looking for a stable solution and I believe it would be best to open a direct bank account (not work through EMI) if possible
Maybe you can tell us what bank or EMI you found? Maybe Mr. @Gediminas has a solution for you or you have found an EMI that is willing to help you bank for your business. Regardless what I would love to hear what solution you found?