Our valued sponsor

Question Bank account for HK parsing + marketing company

Since your company is based in Hong Kong, I recommend opening your account with EMIs / FinTechs like Airwallex or Currenxie as a quick solution for your business to start global transactions handily. These FinTech companies allow you to open an account from the comfort of your own home. Apart from that, it can accommodate your clients' geographical location because it supports a wide range of currencies.

The reason why I'd recommend Airwallex and Currenxie is that they have no opening / monthly fees, no prefix on transaction records, provision of corporate Visa cards, dedicated customer service, as well as reasonable signup criteria and procedure. Also, the FinTechs in Hong Kong are under monetary protection since their custodian partner banks are licensed banks that are being regulated.

If you're looking for a traditional bank in this Asia's World City, it requires the director to have a physical appearance in the branch. Or you may consider opening a bank account in Singapore (such as OCBC, UOB, and RHB; also it is feasible to open in DBS but the bank requires local substance in Singapore such as local office, local employee, etc.) for which some corporate service providers can help to open remotely without flying. Feel free to DM for more queries.

Since your company is based in Hong Kong, I recommend opening your account with EMIs / FinTechs like Airwallex or Currenxie as a quick solution for your business to start global transactions handily. These FinTech companies allow you to open an account from the comfort of your own home. Apart from that, it can accommodate your clients' geographical location because it supports a wide range of currencies.

The reason why I'd recommend Airwallex and Currenxie is that they have no opening / monthly fees, no prefix on transaction records, provision of corporate Visa cards, dedicated customer service, as well as reasonable signup criteria and procedure. Also, the FinTechs in Hong Kong are under monetary protection since their custodian partner banks are licensed banks that are being regulated.

If you're looking for a traditional bank in this Asia's World City, it requires the director to have a physical appearance in the branch. Or you may consider opening a bank account in Singapore (such as OCBC, UOB, and RHB; also it is feasible to open in DBS but the bank requires local substance in Singapore such as local office, local employee, etc.) for which some corporate service providers can help to open remotely without flying. Feel free to DM for more queries.

Hi, If open such FinTech, how can the company withdraw money, I mean, do it need open a bank account before?

Latest Threads