Our valued sponsor

Bank account for Interactive Brokers

I live in this country and I know that this is just empty talk. Almost all Ukrainian politicians have business in Ukraine, which is registered on offshore, so as not to pay taxes in Ukraine. Rather, the end of the world will come, than Ukraine will really adopt such a law.

So you opened with IB UK as proven in your screenshot and not IB US as your wanted. I don't mean to be rude but if you cannot tell in which country you opened a brokerage account, when it is clear as daylight it is UK, then pause and think whether you really know what you are doing.

I did not say that I want to open an account in IB US. I just wanted to open an account with IB, to have access to the stock exchange.

I live in this country and I know that this is just empty talk. Almost all Ukrainian politicians have business in Ukraine, which is registered on offshore, so as not to pay taxes in Ukraine. Rather, the end of the world will come, than Ukraine will really adopt such a law.

wishful thinking, sooner or later this will happen. I give it 3-4 years max.

So, you want a bank account outside Ukraine to fund your IB account? How about making a quick trip to Georgia? You don't need to be resident; account opening is very fast; the accounts are multi-currency; not too many questions asked. Georgia is not in SEPA, so you would have to make your transfers by a bank wire (relatively expensive). Anyway, Georgia isn't part of information exchange, see the attached image.

Moldova could be an option too, but I don't have any experience of their banks.

Attachments

• AEI.png
    AEI.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 350
Reactions: Flatworld
Has anybody experience with an IB corporation account in combination with a mistertango corporation account?
Can I just cash out from IB and send it to mistertango and then from the mistertango corporation account to a mistertango personal account and then to a regular bank account?
Does that work?
And if yes, there shouldn't bee any fees involved at mistertango, if I see that correct, right?

Has anybody experience with an IB corporation account in combination with a mistertango corporation account?
Not with MT specifically, but basically yes. You can setup a payout from IB via SEPA to an IBAN in the company's name (which I believe MT provides), and then it's trivial to move it to a MT personal account and onwards. The whole exercise should cost $0 (well, except for the relatively high MT monthly fee).

Why not use TW borderless? Then it'll really be $0, no parenthesis required.

Why not use TW borderless? Then it'll really be $0, no parenthesis required.

Because I am brandnew to this offshore corporation topic and don't know what TW borderless is. ;-)
I just opened an IB corporation account and send a few hundred dollars there to test it and found out that I cannot cash out in my own name, need a bank account in the name of the corporation. The banks here in Panama are going crazy when you want to open an account in the name of a corporation....even if you live here.
So...there is mistertango, TW borderless. And...are there any others similar to that that work good and are reliable?
I do not just want to depend on 1 or 2 banks. Maybe some day in the future I want or need to cash out all of my money and I don't want a 7 digit number be stuck at IB, because I don't have a regular bank account. ;-)

How much money would you think it is possible to cash out through a corporation account, before they start to ask a bunch of questions?
Here in Panama they are extremely fast with suspecting money laundering, just because they don't understand what you are doing and then they close your account right away.

Latest Threads