Our valued sponsor

Bank account for Interactive Brokers

Note that it's easy to pull money from IB, as outlined above, but not so easy to deposit to IB with these EMI accounts. Some of them offer a private IBAN indeed, but when you send money out, it gets sent from a shared account registered to the EMI itself ("the pool"). Your name/account number may be in the reference/comments field of the transfer but often that's not enough for IB (basically depends on the person processing, but most often denied).

TW certainly has this problem. I'm not sure about MT. Leopay doesn't have this problem, AFAIR.

Reactions: Suzy Emerald
So, you want a bank account outside Ukraine to fund your IB account? How about making a quick trip to Georgia? You don't need to be resident; account opening is very fast; the accounts are multi-currency; not too many questions asked. Georgia is not in SEPA, so you would have to make your transfers by a bank wire (relatively expensive). Anyway, Georgia isn't part of information exchange, see the attached image.

Moldova could be an option too, but I don't have any experience of their banks.

+ 1 for Georgia, and you don't actually have to go there (although it's a beautiful place), can be done remotely via proper attorney.

Reactions: OTR365
So, you want a bank account outside Ukraine to fund your IB account? How about making a quick trip to Georgia? You don't need to be resident; account opening is very fast; the accounts are multi-currency; not too many questions asked. Georgia is not in SEPA, so you would have to make your transfers by a bank wire (relatively expensive). Anyway, Georgia isn't part of information exchange, see the attached image.

Moldova could be an option too, but I don't have any experience of their banks.

great info~thank you...

+ 1 for Georgia, and you don't actually have to go there (although it's a beautiful place), can be done remotely via proper attorney.
You know an attorney that can do this? what are the costs for the attorney to open the account?

So far I shoot more than 100K euro in 4 months through Transfer Wise no problems at all.

That's one reason and also there could be an address mismatch.

Also aml rules are getting stricter. We solved this by using settlement Iban
You need something to use as a centric account to transfer funds between cards/brokers etc

Latest Threads