Bank Account for Marshall Islands Company?

Nyep

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Well I guess we know now the forum rules on advertising in such a way
Like I said repeatedly (you're welcome to check my forum history and see that I've attempted to defend ALL service providers that got banned or near-banned), in my humble opinion, this policy is bad for the forum and only good for admin's pocket. Members can easily make informed decisions about who is a scammer, especially with folks like @Martin Everson around to cast huge shadows of doubt over anything anyone ever says ;).

Real spammers should obviously be banned immediately, no one questions that.

Bmw850

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
No offence. Just asking. I know Bulgaria is kind of rogue. ING in Bulgaria is part of the ING bank in the Netherlands.
It s not my remembers but well if you say. I got ING Belgium since 8 years, they are TOP! When i asked them for help with another account and company in Bulgaria they answered me , ING BULGARIA is driven differently.
When i came in Bulgaria to keep back my money i can ensure you they have not acted like a bank, not like ING , but more like Mafia, including threats :p.

Bmw850

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
I have the feelings it will be the more interesting thread here ever .... pop corn time

Suzy Emerald

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Well, apparently one doesnt exclude the other.... But dont let your personal experience impair your judgment too much. Anyways good to hear your experience with ING BG.

Martin Everson

Offshore Consultant
Business Angel
Have we all forgotten the below thread on same subject of Bulgarian bank for Marshall Island company?

Is there any truth to what he said? i.e "there is new compulsory regulation in Bulgaria, which is a benefical owner must nominate a Bulgarian citicen who is responsible for all bank account transfers and closing account and transfering remaining funds. "

A new regulation indeed came in March 2018 in Bulgaria. New legal requirement relating to Bulgarian companies I think..maybe banks who knows it could be true...lol. My feelings about Bulgaria are clear in my posts. However if you are desperate Bulgaria is an option. Roll the dice and try a Russian introducer..lol.

Jav

Have we all forgotten the below thread on same subject of Bulgarian bank for Marshall Island company?

Is there any truth to what he said? i.e "there is new compulsory regulation in Bulgaria, which is a benefical owner must nominate a Bulgarian citicen who is responsible for all bank account transfers and closing account and transfering remaining funds. "

A new regulation indeed came in March 2018 in Bulgaria. New legal requirement relating to Bulgarian companies I think..maybe banks who knows it could be true...lol. My feelings about Bulgaria are clear in my posts. However if you are desperate Bulgaria is an option. Roll the dice and try a Russian introducer..lol.
Hi there, been away from posting in the forum but keep reading. And now is time for some post when my favorite Bulgaria is mentioned. No such rule exist as far as I know but asked my local accountant and he also confirmed it doesn't.

No experience with ING bank but more than happy with Unicredit. Stress free banking and no problems for the last few years. Getting really difficult to open new company accounts for local companies owned by non EU citizens. As for offshore company I think is next to impossible and haven't heard about introduces so be extra careful there especially Russian ones.

So for me, and to oppose to Bmw850, Bulgaria works great for me - cheap and flat 10% tax with stress free banking.

Martin Everson

Offshore Consultant
Business Angel
To make matters worse it is only a matter of time before EU banks insist that a company and its directors be located in same country in order to open a business account. :confused:

It seems the logical conclusion for them to prevent offshore banking happening in EU.

CaLViN

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
So lets get back to the topic.
Just forget about MI and found a new company somewhere reputable.

Niflore

Appreciate all your thoughts on this issue. Most of you suggest to leave this destination and open a company in a reputable destination with low taxation. Which are the ones recommended?

Thanks

Mr Magoo

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
I would say Marshal Islands are in the same league as SVG, Dominica and Seychelles. Add Belize to this list.

bigladsmith

Mentor Group
Mentor Group
Yes, impossible to open an account now for such destinations.

And many more from the "islands" list.

Anyone else with thoughts for a reputable country with low taxation?
This is not a hikack post, but in reference to above list, I open (with much trouble and compliance) bank account with Dominica company recent.

lrotter

If you are okay to show UBOs and ready to deal with some tax issues - Netherlands or Hong Kong.
But note that both these options will be changed in 2-3 years with opening UBO lists publicly and with more strict tax laws.