Our valued sponsor

Bank Account for Marshall Islands Company?

Have we all forgotten the below thread on same subject of Bulgarian bank for Marshall Island company?

Is there any truth to what he said? i.e "there is new compulsory regulation in Bulgaria, which is a benefical owner must nominate a Bulgarian citicen who is responsible for all bank account transfers and closing account and transfering remaining funds. "

A new regulation indeed came in March 2018 in Bulgaria. New legal requirement relating to Bulgarian companies I think..maybe banks who knows it could be true...lol. My feelings about Bulgaria are clear in my posts. However if you are desperate Bulgaria is an option. Roll the dice and try a Russian introducer..lol.

Have we all forgotten the below thread on same subject of Bulgarian bank for Marshall Island company?

Is there any truth to what he said? i.e "there is new compulsory regulation in Bulgaria, which is a benefical owner must nominate a Bulgarian citicen who is responsible for all bank account transfers and closing account and transfering remaining funds. "

A new regulation indeed came in March 2018 in Bulgaria. New legal requirement relating to Bulgarian companies I think..maybe banks who knows it could be true...lol. My feelings about Bulgaria are clear in my posts. However if you are desperate Bulgaria is an option. Roll the dice and try a Russian introducer..lol.
Hi there, been away from posting in the forum but keep reading. And now is time for some post when my favorite Bulgaria is mentioned. No such rule exist as far as I know but asked my local accountant and he also confirmed it doesn't.

No experience with ING bank but more than happy with Unicredit. Stress free banking and no problems for the last few years. Getting really difficult to open new company accounts for local companies owned by non EU citizens. As for offshore company I think is next to impossible and haven't heard about introduces so be extra careful there especially Russian ones.

So for me, and to oppose to Bmw850, Bulgaria works great for me - cheap and flat 10% tax with stress free banking.

To make matters worse it is only a matter of time before EU banks insist that a company and its directors be located in same country in order to open a business account. :confused:

It seems the logical conclusion for them to prevent offshore banking happening in EU.

Finally revisiting this thread once again to say that some of the forum members are too quick to misjudge and put a scammer label, so it ain’t worth it to pay for advertisement here since it will all be spent for nothing in such a predominantly suspicious environment

Peace

P.S. I’m not here to post anything again due to the reason described above, I’ll just keep lurking, what’s new with banks and jurisdictions, so adminstrators leave me alone, pls, thx

Latest Threads