Our valued sponsor

Bank account for new St Vincent company ?

Pro Member
Apr 10, 2021
Panama
Visit site
I had to open a company in St Vincent as holding for a crypto related project and am in need of a bank account.
I have one from Dominica however it doesn't feel good since there is literally no information about that bank on the internet

Does anyone know a bank which would open an account for a new created company in St Vincent and isn't the biggest shithole you need to worry losing your money ?

I had to open a company in St Vincent as holding for a crypto related project and am in need of a bank account.
I have one from Dominica however it doesn't feel good since there is literally no information about that bank on the internet

Does anyone know a bank which would open an account for a new created company in St Vincent and isn't the biggest shithole you need to worry losing your money ?
Best thing to do is to go to st vincent and try to convince a local bank

Due to its popularity with unlicensed forex brokers and tax evaders, SVG is on a lot of internal high risk lists with banks. Without a pre-existing relationship and/or a significant amount of wealth, it's probably going to be practically impossible to bank a new SVG company with the kind of bank I think you're looking for.

You can try EMIs with a higher risk appetite (Sepaga, Valyuz, FinXP, Verifo, Bilderlings, and so on) or banks in the Caribbean.

I know for sure that Verifo works with SVG companies and that you can negotiate the fee. It's an EMI.

For real bank you might try Bank Frick if you have huge turnover but I don't think it will be easy there.

It should work in MigomBank (but I would never do it) and Medici bank (at least I think it's a physical bank) which may require like 15K deposit.

From all these I'd trust really only Bank Frick.

If you don't have luck with these please DM me, I can provide other ideas.

Latest Threads