Our valued sponsor

Bank Account for Private/Trust Foundation

AFG

Aug 24, 2022
Budapest
Visit site
I'm looking for advice on Banks that will facilitate accounts for Private Foundations/Trusts. We have relationships currently in the UK with Metro and Cater Allen and Gonet & Cie in Suisse. However with the landscape of Banking constantly shifting we are always looking for more options for our clients.

Reactions: Marios
I'm looking for advice on Banks that will facilitate accounts for Private Foundations/Trusts. We have relationships currently in the UK with Metro and Cater Allen and Gonet & Cie in Suisse. However with the landscape of Banking constantly shifting we are always looking for more options for our clients.
Credit Suisse does that but with $10m+. If interested pm me and I will give you the right contact. You need to speak with the right CS branch to obtain proper service.

Can you share your experience with Gonet & Cie?

Credit Suisse does that but with $10m+. If interested pm me and I will give you the right contact. You need to speak with the right CS branch to obtain proper service.

Can you share your experience with Gonet & Cie?
I always found the likes of CS very impersonal at the 10M level, you only seem to start getting personal service with a much bigger clip.
G&C I've found to be excellent. Professional, courteous and knowledgeable.

I always found the likes of CS very impersonal at the 10M level, you only seem to start getting personal service with a much bigger clip.
I agree until you find a nice account manager. Also it depends on the branch.
Thanks, can you make an introduction or just give me a good contact?

Also do you know what is their attitude towards crypto?

I asked and they answered:

Thank you very much for your interest in Group Gonet.

Unfortunately we can’t help you as we are not active in crypto business.

Kind regards,

I told them that I would be interested nevertheless, and they said that an account representative will contact me. I haven’t heard from them yet (24h+ passed)

Latest Threads