Our valued sponsor

Bank account in Deutsche Handelsbank - Help please

Introducer for a German bank? Have you tried to pick up the phone and call them to ask if you can open a bank account with them?

Or you can complete the form on this page https://www.handelsbank.com/en/services/contact and ask them if they want to open an account. German banks won't need an introducer as you may used to know from Cyprus.

and why do you ask for an introducer then?

Having worked with them several times in the past, my best guess is that they are not going to accept your dodgy, unlicensed forex business that you are trying to parade as an "education site".

They don't work with introducers, at least not in any meaningful way. You can probably find someone willing to charge you a few grand to forward a PDF to them, but it has no bearing on your chance of success.

Because their services isn't good so I'm looking for someone else who can handle the bank account opening
I'm not sure if I can follow you, but who's services isn't that good?

Having worked with them several times in the past, my best guess is that they are not going to accept your dodgy, unlicensed forex business that you are trying to parade as an "education site".

They don't work with introducers, at least not in any meaningful way. You can probably find someone willing to charge you a few grand to forward a PDF to them, but it has no bearing on your chance of success.
Do you know if they work with Cypriot legal entities? I'd like to invest in software development using this bank. Considering it as alternative to Cypriot banks

Reactions: tsu458
Do you know if they work with Cypriot legal entities? I'd like to invest in software development using this bank. Considering it as alternative to Cypriot banks
It depends on what your company does and profile of UBO, but generally speaking yes, they are open to companies from anywhere in the EU.

Reactions: tsu458

Latest Threads