Our valued sponsor

Bank account in US for DE LLC

You want to find an agent that can do the undersigning for an accounti n the US for you. There were endless sellers here on the forum claiming they could open US bank accounts, eveything ended up with they found someone that do the undersigning on behalf of the customer. This means they can take your money if they feel for it.

Check your banking and EMI options before you go for a Delaware or US company in general, your options may be limited.

I made this thread List of Banks, EMI's, Payment processors and BTC to FIAT institutions. which you want to have a look at.

Plenty of scammers will claim they can open you an account or know of an agent who will help you. Take it with a pinch of salt as most of those ppl coincidentally are banned from the forum now. I would personally not touch the US with a barge pole but if you want to do it then fly over there yourself in person. You will quickly see fact from fiction.

Thanks for your answer!! I am afraid I already set up the LLC as the lawyers bureau I am using told that there is no problem to open a bank account (in Florida) if I visit the bank in person.

Now I don’t know what to do. I am considering the following options:

1) Open the account in Delaware: in Florida the bank would accept it if it was a FL LLC. I assume that a bank in DE should accept. What do you think?
2) EMI accounts: I am a bit hesitant about the security in this case?? do you know if they accept payments of up to USD 10.000?? do you know if US banks have any kind of problem to accept transferences from an EMI??
3) Open a bank account in other country:which country do you recommend me? which bank??

Thanks a lot

Best regarda

MP

Correct. The bank account needs to be opened in the state you setup the llc. EMIs accept transfera in and out of 10k and you can transfer to and from bank accounts with it. But do your homework when choosing an emi. Read the threads on this forum for example.

Banks in Florida or New York will accept you without any problems
you may try Citi bank or Wells Fargo

Bank of America will ask you to prove that you are US resident (US utility bill, phone contract or lease agreement)
also, you will need US phone number and mailing address

Reactions: magapema77
The problem is that we have not seen anyone able to open real US bank accounts for anyone without any workarounds like strangers to do the undersinging!

US Banks now are one of the easiest to open account in. Saw people opening accounts with Mexican cedulas only. Foregn passport and FEI number should work. Hell, Chase is running a promotion now of $750 bonus to open business account. Personal appearance is mandatory for anyone not currently a client.

The problem is that we have not seen anyone able to open real US bank accounts for anyone without any workarounds like strangers to do the undersinging!
I have seen it and in numerous banks.

You must travel to the US and walk into the bank and see how it goes. It really depends on case to case, make sure to have a full set of Company documents, EIN, SS4 Form (application for EIN), US phone number (buy it through skype) and even fax number (you can buy it). It would be a big plus if your mailing address is in the United States (you are stating this address when applying for EIN). For example, if you have a friend who lives in the US, you can state their address as your LLCs mailing address and you can take a Utility bill from a friend. This is risky, as you might travel and do nothing, but by walking in a branch with the above-mentioned documents is your only chance and it could pay off.

Biscayne Bank Make sure to try this bank in Florida as I KNOW people who made it there.

GL :)

Latest Threads