Our valued sponsor

Bank account with fast opening process

Hello,
i have just received info from Euro Pacific Bank (EPB) that they are closing my bank account because they cannot support my business activity any longer.

I am trading with digital goods (software). I need to make B2B EUR transfers. I am looking for bank with fast opening process (2 weeks possible?) which will accept digital goods trading. It would be good if it is located in SEPA zone, but that is not necessary.

I am EU citizen, so most likely i would like to use non-reporting bank (CRS, AEOI).

Today you need to feel lucky if you can get a bank account at all. Most have to switch to EMI accounts and use them for their day to day banking! It seems to be the new trend. The banks are moving all the shady businesses in offshore companies to EMI's - what will be the next step.

Reactions: Martin Everson
Where is your company located?

Where is your company located?
Belize and Seychelles

Today you need to feel lucky if you can get a bank account at all. Most have to switch to EMI accounts and use them for their day to day banking! It seems to be the new trend. The banks are moving all the shady businesses in offshore companies to EMI's - what will be the next step.
Which EMIs can you recommend for Belize and Seychelles company? Tried TransferWise, but they want to know Beneficial owner of the company - and i don't want to put my info there, even if they do not report due to CRS there's still possibility that info will be revealed somehow in the future

You can't get an EMI without revealing your personal details! Otherwise do a Mentor Group upgrade to your account and learn how you can setup accounts anonymous yourself.

MisterTango works great for Belize and Seychelles the same does Wirexapp

You can't get an EMI without revealing your personal details! Otherwise do a Mentor Group upgrade to your account and learn how you can setup accounts anonymous yourself.

MisterTango works great for Belize and Seychelles the same does Wirexapp
Where can i learn how to setup anonymous account by myself?

Does MisterTango require beneficial owner info or only Director and Shareholders info?

Latest Threads