Our valued sponsor

Bank account with USD card

sergeylim88

Member Plus
Nov 27, 2018
Visit site
i need a personal USD bank account with visa debit card in USD.
i am resident on UAE.
purpose of the account is withdrawing money from company paypal (high 6 figures amounts).

how this works:
  • paypal sends multiple transactions of 2000 USD (example: you are withdrawing 10.000 USD, paypal will send 5 transactions of 2000 USD to your visa card)
  • card must be visa (master card doesn't work well)
  • card must be debit card, and in usd (linked to usd account) to avoid conversions
UAE banks will not issue a card in USD.
bank wire transfer is not an option since paypal requests to have us account
wise will not work for uae residents (you can send money, but you can't receive it)

i plan to withdraw money to personal account, and declare it as dividend (since I am in zero tax country i can put it all on my name).

remote bank opening would be the best, but if I have to travel I would prefer somewhere around or in europe

everything is legit and on my name (no nominee, darks or anything like that)

any suggestion where should i go for the account that meats above criteria?

Reactions: Marios
i need a personal USD bank account with visa debit card in USD.
i am resident on UAE.
purpose of the account is withdrawing money from company paypal (high 6 figures amounts).

how this works:
  • paypal sends multiple transactions of 2000 USD (example: you are withdrawing 10.000 USD, paypal will send 5 transactions of 2000 USD to your visa card)
  • card must be visa (master card doesn't work well)
  • card must be debit card, and in usd (linked to usd account) to avoid conversions
UAE banks will not issue a card in USD.
bank wire transfer is not an option since paypal requests to have us account
wise will not work for uae residents (you can send money, but you can't receive it)

i plan to withdraw money to personal account, and declare it as dividend (since I am in zero tax country i can put it all on my name).

remote bank opening would be the best, but if I have to travel I would prefer somewhere around or in europe

everything is legit and on my name (no nominee, darks or anything like that)

any suggestion where should i go for the account that meats above criteria?
Hi, did you find a solution for this?