Our valued sponsor

Bank/EMI account for accepting C2B payments

MrTony

Pro Member
Dec 14, 2017
BVI
Visit site
Hi, members!
Looking for the next decision: Bank or EMI account for the offshore company, which allows accepting funds from clients-natural persons (C2B payments) by wire transfers.
For example, we have gambling/binary/FX website, which allows clients to deposit their accounts by different payment decisions like VISA/MC, Neteller, Skrill, ewallets etc. Need to addthe possibility of wire transfer.
Earlier used ePayments and I-accounts. But you know about problems with this EMIs.

And what stops you from using the Armenia bank you suggested in another thead. Don't want to sound rude but I'm curious. Using an EMI to receive the money from Crypto etc and transfer it to your local bank account say this Armenia account should not be a problem or is it?

And what stops you from using the Armenia bank you suggested in another thead. Don't want to sound rude but I'm curious. Using an EMI to receive the money from Crypto etc and transfer it to your local bank account say this Armenia account should not be a problem or is it?
I wrote that Ameria does not accept offshores. So this is impossible for me. If I was able to open a bank account there for such purpose I was glad, but this is impossible, unfortunately.

Bilderlings has the option for C2B
They can't accept high risk + offshore

And sorry, I didn't get why e-payments and I-account are problem? Can you paste me the thread, I couldn't find it! Thank you!

Also, you can use search about ePayments, that mentioned in different topics.
They were perfect, but from last time seems to be a problem to pass their compliance for new companies. For old clients, they require a license for any activity.

Hi MrTony,
Is this a regulated Forex broker? Unless it is a licensed company to deal with Forex I am not sure which bank will onboard you under this description.
Anyway if you do find a way, I am interested in such bank as well, so PM me.

or you simply post it in this thread, in that way others in a similar situation will benefit from it ;)

Reactions: ElPatron and javier
They can't accept high risk + offshore

Also, you can use search about ePayments, that mentioned in different topics.
They were perfect, but from last time seems to be a problem to pass their compliance for new companies. For old clients, they require a license for any activity.
They definitely accept "good" offshore, like LP, Honkong

Hi MrTony,
Is this a regulated Forex broker? Unless it is a licensed company to deal with Forex I am not sure which bank will onboard you under this description.
Helllo!

This is an unregulated FX broker.
If I will find something interesting - I will post it here.

They definitely accept "good" offshore, like LP, Honkong
Yes. I know, but the problem in this hard case.

Hi,
I have an unregulated Forex from EU and I managed to find them a C2B payments,from now they are okay but I keep looking for another solution so if you know something please post it so we can also benefit from it.

Thanks

Reactions: Neilbali
There are no existing unregulated EU forex brokers
Go visit Cyprus. If you know where to look, you will quickly find dozens of companies operating hundreds of unregulated, unlicensed forex websites.

A handful of them have CySEC licenses but tend to do most of their business through unregulated channels. An even smaller number have acquired an offshore license in some more or less reputable jurisdiction (anything from Belize to Cayman Islands).

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads