Our valued sponsor

Bank / EMI to deal with crypto and 3rd party funds?

You can get your funds frozen or account closed for sending 100 euros to some worthless EMI and they will ask you about a trillion documents. But then you have motherfuckers sending millions and millions of euros and dollars every day and nobody is asking them a single question. Something is clearly wrong in the banking business.

Thanks for that! What do you think of Mt Pelerin - www.mtpelerin.com in Switzerland? They seem to be a well established broker and might serve the purpose as well. Bear in mind we're looking for brokers, not exchanges, and split the conversion commission on a large sum with them.

NVO
Would you consider them to be a quick link to exchange your crypto to money and get a private bank account in Switzerland?

I think using this service and ask them transfer the money to a Dukascopy bank account?

Would you consider them to be a quick link to exchange your crypto to money and get a private bank account in Switzerland?

I think using this service and ask them transfer the money to a Dukascopy bank account?
Hi @burden , I honestly don't know as I haven't gone that route myself. But I'd first make sure Dukascopy is fine with a fiat/crypto transaction and then go with it. Mt. Pelerin is a good choice and being in Switzerland may make some of the 'flexible' broker-banks (Dukascopy/Swissquote/Flowbank) more prone to accepting that kind of transactions, but again, I don't have any kind of experience to provide as solid evidence.

Hope this helps.

NVO