Our valued sponsor

Bank for client transactions crypto business

AsuYuri

Oct 28, 2022
World
Visit site
Hello,

I am currently trying to find a solid banking partner for my crypto exchange who can handle client payments (sending/recieving) and I am really having a hard time,
since either most of them are very expensive or don´t want to deal with crypto at all (or offer something completely different, like financing, etc) Do you maybe have any suggestions for me?

Thank you

It's a problem everybody in the industry struggles with, and unfortunately there is no easy or even decent solution because of the (not very intelligently written) AML legislation.

Mrtango is what many in the industry use, but they have their faults.
Depending on where your business is incorporated there can be local options.

Do you have a license?

Hello,

I am currently trying to find a solid banking partner for my crypto exchange who can handle client payments (sending/recieving) and I am really having a hard time,
since either most of them are very expensive or don´t want to deal with crypto at all (or offer something completely different, like financing, etc) Do you maybe have any suggestions for me?

Thank you
Please DM me.

Just use ADVCASH and push the onus onto the client/users.

Otherwise there's a respectable British company that deals in GBP, EUR, USD and has most of the market, or there's Silver something in the US.

Far Eastern International Bank - Deals with EURO's in Asia via Swift.​

UK company i can't remember the name (been a year) but they started out as one thing now provide all in one, payment processing behind the scenes, onboard/ofboard incl international settlments and multi-currency, and now have a built in KYC/AML process onchain/offchain etc.

Last edited:
Hello,

Thank you
Work closely with crypto-friendly EMIs and Circle. Where is your exchange based?

Hello,

Thank you
You can DM me as well, we have some solutions, but detailed insights are required.

Latest Threads