Our valued sponsor

Bank for Cryptocurrency exchange

off42

Nov 26, 2017
Visit site
hi all!
I'm want to create a Cryptocurrency exchange and looking for a bank which is able to open an account for this purpose. Outgoing and incoming payments (in fiat) will be linked with payment systems, such as Ecompay and other EMIs. The exchange of the Crypto-currency itself will be held on this EMI accounts.
The company is registered in Europe, and I have already tried all the banks available to me: Latvia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Eastern Europe. Everywhere I got a refusal that banks do not support this activity. I know that such projects are already successfully functioning and serviced in banks. But in what banks ?! How do you think, where it is possible to open an account for such activities?

@off42 you should check which banks use companies related with bitcoins and try to open an account in the same institution.
That's the way to go! Otherwise as @diablo already suggested you may contact some of the banks in Switzerland!

@off42 you should check which banks use companies related with bitcoins and try to open an account in the same institution.
it's not so easy, nobody publicly says that he works with crypto.

That's the way to go! Otherwise as @diablo already suggested you may contact some of the banks in Switzerland!
I'll try certainly of course, but so far there is no result.

you should go to bitcoins related companies to check which bank works with them. No to banks.
Example: Go to bitfinex.com and check which bank works with them. Go to the same bank and open account for your business.

fidor.de and bunq.com are bitcoin friendly.

revolut.com also will be releasing an integrated bitcoinwallet to their offering, next week orso.

mistertango.com is bitcoin friendly, they also own a bitcoin exchange.

If you want to get acceptetd at these banks/emi's you will need to ensure your compliance is top-notch,
so for fidor.de, get a german gmbh and convert your business to adhere to german AML/KYC laws, for
bunq.com use a dutch bv and dutch AML/KYC laws. Remember they run a reputation and financial risk,
so ensure your story mitigates all their fears.

Reactions: negon