Our valued sponsor

Bank for GBP payments

Cam

Oct 13, 2019
Visit site
I am the manager of a UK company but not the director. We require a GBP account. At the moment, the bank that we use does not permit me (or anyone who is not a director) to have full control of the account. I know that certain banks will allow authorized persons to have full control (which the directors would authorise) but I don't know which banks would do this. Might anyone here have advice on banks that could assist in this way? Naturally, we would like to keep account fees to a minimum. Many thanks!

Can the directors not accept instructions from you? Why can't you become a director?

Unfortunately, I cannot become a director. The directors are located in a time zone 11 hours away which makes transactions (including biometric verifications) very slow and inefficient. Any ideas on a bank who will provide full authority to a non-director with the appropriate directorial authorizations? Huge thanks again!

I wonder, any ideas on a bank that might allow authorised signatories who are not Directors? It wouldn't need to be a UK bank but it would need to be a GBP account. Thanks again!

Latest Threads