Our valued sponsor

Bank for UK crypto company

Brutus

Jun 6, 2017
Visit site
I already have the obvious EMI accounts setup like leupay.
I'm looking to increase the volume and spread out the risk.

Most banks want nothing to do with crypto even though it is a UK company, suggestions?

yes if you are EU citizen and live within EU.

"Für Privatkunden gilt: Falls Sie eine Staatsangehörigkeit der EU/ des EWR besitzen und einen Wohnsitz innerhalb der EU/ des EWR haben, können Sie bei uns ein Konto eröffnen. Falls Sie ausschließlich eine andere Staatsangehörigkeit besitzen, benötigen Sie für eine Kontoeröffnung einen gültigen Aufenthaltstitel und einen angemeldeten Wohnsitz in der EU/ des EWR."

btw. with Fidor Germany bank account you can withdraw money from Kraken pretty much instantly since they also have their bank account there.

Reactions: Spinat
yes if you are EU citizen and live within EU.

"Für Privatkunden gilt: Falls Sie eine Staatsangehörigkeit der EU/ des EWR besitzen und einen Wohnsitz innerhalb der EU/ des EWR haben, können Sie bei uns ein Konto eröffnen. Falls Sie ausschließlich eine andere Staatsangehörigkeit besitzen, benötigen Sie für eine Kontoeröffnung einen gültigen Aufenthaltstitel und einen angemeldeten Wohnsitz in der EU/ des EWR."

btw. with Fidor Germany bank account you can withdraw money from Kraken pretty much instantly since they also have their bank account there.
this sounds actually like what I'm looking for. I will have to apply for an account with them. Are they new?

Latest Threads