Our valued sponsor

Bank reports on tax

masterminders

Mar 5, 2017
Visit site
I have a german dark/uk (fictinuis name and id number) but am wondering even if i setup with bank account and they report to government for tax purpose what happens if government doesn't find existing data? Or how does it work?

Do they revert back to bank?

Any risk of loosing account and why ?

Reactions: blizz
I don't believe something will happen unless you are going to have a lot of money on this account and even then it will take them a lot of resources to investigate it. The tax offices around the world will get swamped from now on and the next few years and they will be busy with the big fishes!

I don't believe something will happen unless you are going to have a lot of money on this account and even then it will take them a lot of resources to investigate it. The tax offices around the world will get swamped from now on and the next few years and they will be busy with the big fishes!

Please are there banks that can be opened remotely with darks and Seychelles company. I need banks that issues IBAN only like UAE/CYPRUS/etc anywhere in the world but most payment are going to be via wire transfer/sepa if europe. With monthly turnover of 100k to 200k usd?

There are no banks where you can do this, I wouldn't even mention them here on the forum public! Also it depends very much on the quality of your darks and if they are real or fake!

Reactions: blizz
I have a german dark/uk (fictinuis name and id number) but am wondering even if i setup with bank account and they report to government for tax purpose what happens if government doesn't find existing data? Or how does it work?

Do they revert back to bank?

Any risk of loosing account and why ?

I think you speak about fake darks, but what happen in case of using real darks?
can anybody what real darks mean at all? are the document linked to real existing person? what happens if the tax office informed from the Bank
contact he or she, or try to contact he or she, but they don`t find he/she on the registered adress?

I think you speak about fake darks, but what happen in case of using real darks?
can anybody what real darks mean at all? are the document linked to real existing person? what happens if the tax office informed from the Bank
contact he or she, or try to contact he or she, but they don`t find he/she on the registered adress?

Real darks reflect either unauthorized use of 3rd party documents (i.e. 3rd party docs stolen from bank's file server), or documents backed by fictitious data that reflects a real person in the eyes of a government official. With the help of an insider, an entirely fake person can be created that also exists in relevant government databases. Passports of such fictitious persons are only sold via referrals and cost more than a brand new Mercedes S class.

In most cases, real darks reflect the first scenario. KYC everywhere is a bad idea to begin with. The lawmakers do not realize that no institution can keep client documents safe. They are too hungry for tax revenue and suffer from the big brother syndrome to see the risks of their own laws.

Reactions: GiGoGo
In most cases, real darks reflect the first scenario. KYC everywhere is a bad idea to begin with. The lawmakers do not realize that no institution can keep client documents safe. They are too hungry for tax revenue and suffer from the big brother syndrome to see the risks of their own laws.
Which some use for their own benefit.

Reactions: hiju
I have still not seen any troubles using darks. Everything is going smooth, my business is doing fine so the banking institutions I found perform good.
second that. I ordered darks from a user around here which I have been using for a very long time over and over again all is stable and smooth.