Our valued sponsor

Bank Savings Account & Japan Visa

Hey people,

As said in my introduction, here are my questions about my plan:

I want to long-term live in Japan. As you can imagine, most visas are kinda hard to obtain there.
Even more in my situation as I lack some diplomas, etc.

Tho, I discovered an official visa offering up to 1 year in Japan ; that you can repeat as you want as long as you meet the criterias:

- Having 30m yen (+- $250k) in savings account ; that you can use without restrictions (no terms, etc)
- Minimum 6 months history of that account

This is the greatest and easiest possibility for me to reach my long-term goal in Japan.

I'm okay about money and I'm all-in crypto.

I'm living in Georgia (country) and am fiscal resident there.
I have BoG and TBC but I don't really use them for now (no regular income, etc)

I was thinking to open a SOLO bank account in order to deposit that USD amount, then letting 6 months pass to start that visa loop in Japan until I get more opportunities there. Without even touching that amount as I can use money out of the bank account.

After reading the forum about Georgian banks, I understand that it may not be the best solutions, for different reasons. It's just easy for me as living here - but not sure how they could be boring me doing that.

- In that particular situation, would you still go that way? (of course I will talk with SOLO first to create a link)

- Otherwise would you suggest a specific bank in order to reach that idea? So I can put this amount in savings account and go for my plan

I'm okay with the fact that I don't have the "best" bank.
I just don't want to get freeze for any mysterious reasons. That would be boring dealing with that.

Thanks for your advices/help!

Last edited:
Reactions: koohl
I suggest you find an agent/agency that does these type of visas in Jp. Check if any bank statement is accepted and other details.

I also suggest against SOLO. They might have nice business cards, but their compliance is not well equiped to handle larger amounts.

Reactions: koohl
I also suggest against SOLO. They might have nice business cards, but their compliance is not well equiped to handle larger amounts.

Thank you for your message.

Do you suggest any banks into these criterias?
- $250k
- Personnal
- UE citizen

I'm pretty new into this game so it can be a bit difficult sometimes

I've seen CIM banque but doesn't look like over 100k is that good + not that crypto friendly.
I contacted Dukascopy too. I'll see.

Latest Threads