Our valued sponsor

Bank Transfers from Europe EMI to Pakistan

AdH

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 13, 2023
United Kingdom
Visit site
Are there any person who could advice an EMI that permit us to make monthly transfers from Europe to Pakistan, for buying Sport material made in Pakistan?? I should be very pleased if some body could give me a hand.

Regards in advance.
AdH

Are there any person who could advice an EMI that permit us
Well, usual questions:
– where is your company registered?
– citizenship and residence of UBO(s) and directors?
– what currency do you plan to use? (USD, perhaps? or what?)
– expected monthly (or yearly) turnover?

All this matters...

Well, if you are a UK company with UK directors, why not to use some brick-and-mortar bank? Pakistan has traditional ties to UK. Because of pricing?
One option could be some UK EMI but I am not so well oriented there to be able to recommend something that I can stand for... everything I know better there has some flaws... Interpolitan Money was referenced here positively in the last time but I have no experience with them.
Try to check Paysera but I am not sure how they are with transfers to Pakistan...
Sorry for this moment :(
EDIT: If you need just to transfer money to Pakistan, and not to receive something from there, then some payment institution like Moneycorp or Xe.com hopefully can serve you. Check it.

Last edited:
We order and buy Sport products that we have to pay when the order is finished. We have all kind of documents to support then payments… But the problem we have found, for example with Revoult is that the EMI don’t work with Pakistan, for any reason…

We order and buy Sport products that we have to pay when the order is finished. We have all kind of documents to support then payments…
Yes, it seems pretty OK.
But the problem we have found, for example with Revoult is that the EMI don’t work with Pakistan, for any reason…
Forget about Revolut. There is more reasons for it, IMO (evt. search here).
Try the abovementioned; and there is much more such payment providers, like Worldfirst, etc. Honestly, I do not know in detail how they all are with Pakistan; but e.g. Moneycorp sends money there for sure, AFAIK.
(See, originally I was – incorrectly – under some impression that you need some EMI account able to receive payments too; but this is another story.)

Thanks Forester,
no, we dont need to receive payments from Pakistan. Just to pay to Pakistan. We already have sent an email to Moneycorp.
Good. Feel encouraged to share here, how it goes.
Thanks for your help.
You are welcome.

Sorry @clemens, I have somehow overlooked this :(
This service let you send money from Europe to Pakistan without any delays, extra checks or anything ?
Well, what do you mean by delays and extra checks? :) It's a relative notion, as always ;). Generally, from what I have heard about Worldfirst, they are insisting on a proper documentation of everything; but they are no monkeys, just take care about details. From what I know, Moneycorp should work more smoothly than Worldfirst.

I send funds routinely to a company in India, i can't see how you will have issues with Wise... they just ask for a invoice reference.
Do not overlook that @AdH asked about sending money to Pakistan, not to India. Financial institutions very often treat these two countries differently (as for reasons, I guess that it mainly comes from the fact that although geographically close, Pakistan is much more linked to a financing of armed groups and possible drugs trafficking, due to Afghan links and ties...).

Bottom line: I guess that it is publicly known here that I do not consider Wise functioning to be a well predictable in general :) But in this case, they are not unique.