Our valued sponsor

Bankaccount with cheap or free of monthly fees

ssldn

May 5, 2018
Visit site
Hi. Great to be here. Try to read as often as possible, when I have the time.
Now I would like to ask for some you expertises or experiences in the following:

The venture is to found a company in an East-African state which is already in the middle of the process.

Now am looking for the right banking solution means they from this bank have to accept Kenyan citizens and/ or companies as a account holder.

Anybody an idea? Leupay in the past accepted it, but leopay seems to not accepy it.

Thanks a lot upfront

Jambo

What is wrong with Kenyan Banks?

Your natural location to bank if needing offshore banking services for business and your from Kenya is Mauritius but they are not cheap. In 2019 there is no real appetite for offering budget end of banking services (i.e free - cheap) to small African trading companies in i.e Europe.

Well I wanted to have a European bank and so because the debit cards they have gonna be used in europe

So Kenyan debit cards can't be used in Europe?

Well, back the one or two times I looked at the banks in Kenya I haven't seen debit cards, but only credit cards and .... Am confused now.
Mainly I connect from the point that we in another formation used leopay. They accepted Kenyan. I was able to connect to PayPal and paxum and such without a problem... So I want to get similar like this again.
Leupay is off market, leopay doesn't accept this nationality and so is my question born.

Ok, I should have mentioned PayPal. Cause they also not work easily in Kenya with every bank. Only certain one or two or so

Looks interesting and will take into consideration. Thank you.
I forgot to say that we will make money with certain internet based companies. Already know they use like paxum and such services, so wet will need a bank connected and IBANb is really very needed.

Internet (also adult affiliate biz

And now? Which other banks do you suggest?

Anything else you failed to mention? ns2

You got next to zero chance with Kenyan company and adult activity. For any bank that is super high risk. It will never be a cheap solution that you will find.

Well , the adult is not so obvious. There are XYZ reasons why this need not to be explained here in an open forum. Not meaning to keep u out of my plans, but it's sort of cared for. I just look for a banking solution with debit card.
A bank who accepts Kenyans.

The PayPal can also be managed over second banking provider ...

I looked at paysera and the offered services but I cannot see how to receive incoming money... How will this happen? Via a credit card account?

Have you tried paxumbank.com? They have no monthly fees and may accept Kenyan company but I don't know about adult side.

Hakuna Matata let us know how it goes thu&¤#. It would be a good reference point for other African clients who have issues banking and need affordable banking.

Look... Adult activity is not visible to anybody. I don't go their around with showing any membership site or tube or stuff. You can also be a consultant in adult, can't you? I just wanted to inform you through this info, that we have ongoing income in this new company. No one will see any touching with it... And just to let u know they paxum do quite a lot in adult. Also PayPal does, just ppl from the industry know. The hint with paxumbank wasn't too bad. I just don't like their silly rules to open up an account like 3 months statements from old bank. We are a startup,... and all this certification stuff. But maybe it will be a solution.

I just don't like their silly rules to open up an account like 3 months statements from old bank.

They are asking for "Bank Statements for the past 3 months or a
recommendation letter from Accountant or an Attorney
"

You can't get a reference letter from your accountant in Kenya?ns2

Statements from you or from company?
And just to let u know they paxum do quite a lot in adult.

Perhaps there is a reason I suggested their sister company paxumbank to you :rolleyes:. In fact paxumbank.com used to advertise high risk merchant processing but this was removed from the site very quickly. However as you have hidden all this activity its a non discussion.

Latest Threads