Our valued sponsor

Bankera to cash?

avalanche

Pro Member
Aug 13, 2019
emi.directory
Im thinking of using Bankera personal account to accept withdrawals from Kraken. Is there any way to withdraw funds from Bankera in cash? Bankera debit card is not available in my country.

Banks I deal with are not crypto-friendly and I dont want to test their patience by receiving transfers from Bankera. Providing SoF to the bank will not help, they will just close account

Im thinking of using Bankera personal account to accept withdrawals from Kraken. Is there any way to withdraw funds from Bankera in cash?

I know they are working on implementation so non-EEA accounts could get debit cards too. There is no ETA for that, but I imagine it will become available sooner than later.

Im thinking of using Bankera personal account to accept withdrawals from Kraken. Is there any way to withdraw funds from Bankera in cash? Bankera debit card is not available in my country.

Banks I deal with are not crypto-friendly and I dont want to test their patience by receiving transfers from Bankera. Providing SoF to the bank will not help, they will just close account
Does your bank ban transfers from Bankera too? Although they accept some crypto activity, Bankera it´s not itself a crypto related service. Is your bank unconfortable even with that?
As you cannot receive the card, I assume you are not in the EEA . How do you transfer from Bankera to a non-SEPA bank? Are you using their SWIFT service (which is quite expensive though)

Does your bank ban transfers from Bankera too? Although they accept some crypto activity, Bankera it´s not itself a crypto related service. Is your bank unconfortable even with that?
As you cannot receive the card, I assume you are not in the EEA . How do you transfer from Bankera to a non-SEPA bank? Are you using their SWIFT service (which is quite expensive though)
My bank is not comfortable with anything crypto. I can sense the moment I receive significant amount from Bankera, bank rep will ask for the source of funds and I cannot lie. I'll tell them true source of funds and they can decide to close the account

I have SEPA bank accounts, you dont have to be EEA resident for this.

Reactions: mrau