Our valued sponsor

Bankera - Wise Any Problems

no problem, tested with 5 figures per transaction many times, works well
EMIs and banks these days tend to put a lot of stress on the account holder and if the recipient and sender account holder has the same name you rarely experience problems

until you reach some fuzzy internal aggregate limit at bankera and they will start freaking out, realizing they made no money and allowed you to transfer quite an amount for free (silly business model) - then they will ask for nonsensual unrelated information... to push you away

I don't recommend it if the amount is too big (6 figures), they will flag your account and ask you for all your bank statements from your external personnal account. And if you use bankera for buy crypto it is a ban of your wise account. I had this problem with after using wise --> bankera /N26. Wise is a big trash about crypto they know all EMI crypto friendly and it is enought to be flagged if you use them.

So I used Bankera to unpark my funds from Wise and went through a lengthy and painful onboarding process that I eventually managed to push through just to see that I don't completely throw the account review funds down the drain.

It eventually went through (although it took 1 week between every email exchange to get a reply) after probably a month of push and pull.

Hurray, funds unparked from Wise into Bankera, then out to Kraken (I did not transfer out all that went in). But then the compliance team kicked in and seized the payment, and now the next episode begins (and as Mimimel says - they're asking for a whole vetting of accounts now...).
It wasn't 6 figures though. mid 5 figures. I'm really starting to regret this.....

So I used Bankera to unpark my funds from Wise and went through a lengthy and painful onboarding process that I eventually managed to push through just to see that I don't completely throw the account review funds down the drain.

It eventually went through (although it took 1 week between every email exchange to get a reply) after probably a month of push and pull.

Hurray, funds unparked from Wise into Bankera, then out to Kraken (I did not transfer out all that went in). But then the compliance team kicked in and seized the payment, and now the next episode begins (and as Mimimel says - they're asking for a whole vetting of accounts now...).
It wasn't 6 figures though. mid 5 figures. I'm really starting to regret this.....
Good luck, I personally refused to give them what they wanted because their request is not legal. Of course the Wise account was dead but they let me get the money out first.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe

Latest Threads