Our valued sponsor

Question Banking, Offshoring & Privacy?

phantomm

Oct 30, 2022
Bosnia
Visit site
Hey fellas,

I am a 20 year old guy, about to start working on a business ( more like a freelancer than a registeres company) and will be doing pretty well, roughly I will be making a minimum of €100k/month profit.

I have a couple of questions and I don't have anyone that I know give me a proper answer.

I am from Bosnia aswell.

1. What's the most efficient way for me to get paid? I wanna use PayPal since that's my only option in Bosnia, but I constantly see people getting their funds limited. How do I get paid as a freelancer most efficiently without having to stress about funds being limited?

2. Bosnia has a 10% income tax and that's it, no other bs progressive tax rates and s**t, so that's why I am looking to be a non-registered company and instead be a "freelancer". What should I do in order to keep paying only 10% income tax and also somehow manage to pay other people for some outsourced work if you feel what I am saying? Or is it possible to register a company somewhere with 0% profit rate and possibly open up a personal bank account to hold all the funds and paying 0% or similar to 10% in Bosnia?

3. If there is a possibility to have an "offshore company" that pays 0% tax on profits and a personal bank that can hold my funds with 0% or 10% income tax, how can I use that money around the world? Do those cards work everyhwere in the world, any atm. I know these questions might be stupid to some, but I am really trying to learn this game and do it right and safely.

4. How could I buy assets and liabilities without them being on my name or anybody of my family's name? Is there a way to have the offshore company own the car but the car being registered in Bosnia or however it would work?

I have many more questions, but that's it for now.

Thanks to everyone that shares some value, knowledge in advance.

1. What's the most efficient way for me to get paid? I wanna use PayPal since that's my only option in Bosnia, but I constantly see people getting their funds limited. How do I get paid as a freelancer most efficiently without having to stress about funds being limited?
bank, payment processors
3. If there is a possibility to have an "offshore company" that pays 0% tax on profits and a personal bank that can hold my funds with 0% or 10% income tax, how can I use that money around the world? Do those cards work everyhwere in the world, any atm. I know these questions might be stupid to some, but I am really trying to learn this game and do it right and safely.
US LLC, UAE LLC/FZE, UK LTD. are probably the most common and easist to handle Seychelles, BVI, Singapore also work
It depends on your bank, I would always diversify, multiple accounts, multiple cards and credit cards.

4. How could I buy assets and liabilities without them being on my name or anybody of my family's name? Is there a way to have the offshore company own the car but the car being registered in Bosnia or however it would work?
It is possible for a company to hold assets.
I think a UAE company would fit best to your plans.

bank, payment processors

US LLC, UAE LLC/FZE, UK LTD. are probably the most common and easist to handle Seychelles, BVI, Singapore also work
It depends on your bank, I would always diversify, multiple accounts, multiple cards and credit cards.

It is possible for a company to hold assets.
I think a UAE company would fit best to your plans.
By bank do you mean clients sending me money trough mobile banking or something similar? What kind of info would they need about my bank account to send the funds?

Also PayPal is a payment proccesor if I am not mistaken, but they do limit funds more often than not.

Does the UAE LLC work fine tax wise? How hard is it to get a UAE company registered as a non-resident? Do they allow personal bank accounts aswell? Is there any tax on both the corporate and income tax?

How can I payout my company profits to my personal bank account legally?

What kind of cards could I get both for company and personal cards? Can I raise the limits on them...

So a UAE company can only hold assets? Assets around the world or just UAE?

Thanks

Crypto

OP can unfortunately forget about getting an account opened for these entities with Bosnian residency
Crypto doesn't work in Bosnia, Binance doesn't allow withdrawals to Bosnian bank accounts as far as I've researched and asked their support.

I am actually not a Bosnian by birth, I have Croatian documents, but don't live in Croatia. So It's like dual citizenship.

By bank do you mean clients sending me money trough mobile banking or something similar?
yes normal online banking
What kind of info would they need about my bank account to send the funds?
SWIFT Account details, or IBAN (SEPA-Transfers)

Does the UAE LLC work fine tax wise? How hard is it to get a UAE company registered as a non-resident? Do they allow personal bank accounts aswell? Is there any tax on both the corporate and income tax?
1. yes.
2. not hard ask @Fred maybe he can help you according to his agency website, he also offers a free initial consultation
3. you can use whatever bank account you would like, probably the bank doesnt like that banking business with private account.
4. uae doesnt have any income tax, they're planing an corporate tax of 9% in 2023 (can probably also be prevented)

How can I payout my company profits to my personal bank account legally?
by a transfer to your bank account

What kind of cards could I get both for company and personal cards? Can I raise the limits on them...
your bank would have to tell you

So a UAE company can only hold assets? Assets around the world or just UAE?
you can use your UAE Company as holding yes, around the world
but you can also run your business regularly

Reactions: Fred

Latest Threads