Our valued sponsor

Question Banking solution for Panama company - just 1 operation

moneyhoney

Aug 27, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a banking solution for one-shot operation: I need to receive dividends from a marketing company (liquidated, just need to distribute the last dividend) and I've been having problems with the bank I've used before to bank with it (which is the same bank as the marketing company). The Panamense company appears in the balance sheet of an EU based corporate and the dividends will end up there in the end (so, nothing sketchy here, don't want to hide it from tax authorities). - Don't ask me why such a complicated/useless scheme cause it's long to explain and now it looks silly but it wasn't when it was set up long time ago.

Any idea? We are talking about XXX.XXX €uro operation, so not huge but not small.

Thank you!

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a banking solution for one-shot operation: I need to receive dividends from a marketing company (liquidated, just need to distribute the last dividend) and I've been having problems with the bank I've used before to bank with it (which is the same bank as the marketing company). The Panamense company appears in the balance sheet of an EU based corporate and the dividends will end up there in the end (so, nothing sketchy here, don't want to hide it from tax authorities). - Don't ask me why such a complicated/useless scheme cause it's long to explain and now it looks silly but it wasn't when it was set up long time ago.

Any idea? We are talking about XXX.XXX €uro operation, so not huge but not small.

Thank you!
Do you work with lawyers in Panama? Ask them, they might get it done, if they are decent. and yes, it will cost quite a lot in fees and many docs will be needed

Hi everyone,

Thank you!

I might be able to help with European EMI, if the case is crystal clear. Drop me an email to discuss it further.

Latest Threads