Our valued sponsor

Banks in UK for non residents?

WoWNull

Jul 27, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I want to know if there is banks in UK i can open a business account for my LTD, but without being a resident in UK.

It's ok if they require a person visit but i don't want to be residents.

And i need it to be a street bank not EMI or digital etc...

I have TW, Tide and payoneer so i need something more reliable.

Reactions: tommykallen
Just wondering, - what is the issue you're having with Tide?
hmmm, for now, nothing yet, but most of the banks in the UK have a local branch here so I was thinking that I can get the money from the ATM card without losing a lot for fees, etc..

also, one question does Tide consider the same as the street bank in terms of quality in the UK?

You want to contact a law firm in the UK or a reputable accounting firm that can take you by hand and go down to the bank there. I did that for some years back, it's possible to get a bank account there if your business is clean and you have a good business you will get your account.

Reactions: extremedox101
You want to contact a law firm in the UK or a reputable accounting firm that can take you by hand and go down to the bank there. I did that for some years back, it's possible to get a bank account there if your business is clean and you have a good business you will get your account.
ok so this can be done with any banks or its requires some research etc.. ? also if you know some law firm that do this kind of work will be great.

thanks

You want to consult a law firm in the UK or as I mentioned an accounting firm, there are dozens on them in the UK, one of them is Home — Moore Global - a global accountancy and advisory network which are very good connected worldwide. Don't think this can be done for cheap, I just say so you don't get any suprise.

Just get on the phone and call a few of them. Alternative, find a huge law firm close to you consult them and ask them if they have connections to the UK or can refer you to someone there that can help.

It's not difficult, you just need to do something.

I mean in my place - UAE
Some banks will waive fees for foreign ATM's when using say HSBC in UAE. However, they will normally give you a lousy exchange rate. In some cases it is worse than using VISA exchange rate plus a percentage and/or fee.
But anyway, there should be better way of getting the money out than only taking cash from an ATM. Why not use transferwise to convert and send to your UAE account.

Reactions: tommykallen
WoWNull don't waste your time trying in UK with yout passport. It will be 100% rejection every time my friend....lol.

WoWNull don't waste your time trying in UK with yout passport. It will be 100% rejection every time my friend....lol.
hhhhh thanks for your honest comment hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg

thats why i have backup :p my friend have #1 passport, and my father friend is holding UK passport :p so if really reach that level will use the other plan, but anyhow i think i will be with UK for 2y MAX, i feel Estonia much easy for such kind of work and flexible, also the banks as i heard they accept you if you go and visit them, along with that i am searching in other EU countries for migration after few years which is the ultimate plan =D

Reactions: Martin Everson
Even my passport gets rejected for new bank openings and is blacklisted by quite a few EMI's from Europe to HK :confused:.

Hi Martin, what EMIs do you suggest for a Bahamian resident?

See threads on list of EMI's below and go through them all thu&¤#

Latest Threads