Our valued sponsor

Banner designer needed.

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Is there any of you able to design banners for advertising. The need to be of high quality.

Primary GIF,JPG and PNG format and animated banners are required.

Just post here if you can do the work, you are welcome to post samples.

Reactions: lookingforward
Yeah for banners a*s you may have seen in this thread we have been using @lookingforward - you may approach him, not sure if he can do the work.

Hello blizz, i am free, you can send me pm and we can talk about, i can do some variation for you and then we decide if this is something you look for
Are you still active ?

Thank you very much for the hint. It is not for me but for one of our clients who don't have the time to work with it. They just need someone that can do great banner's quickly.

I had a few by hand in the past but they are gone for some reason. Finding new one that are reliable and can do a good work is time consuming yet I try to find some.

Reactions: Marzio
Thank you very much for the hint. It is not for me but for one of our clients who don't have the time to work with it. They just need someone that can do great banner's quickly.

I had a few by hand in the past but they are gone for some reason. Finding new one that are reliable and can do a good work is time consuming yet I try to find some.
Please DM ;) In this case I can definitely help

We can do the work for you. Let me know if it's still needed.

For now all done, if we need it again I will let you know. others may see this post as well and take contact to you if needed ;)

Reactions: Simon4466

Latest Threads