Our valued sponsor

Banqia.co

Sure just have to check new terms & conditions of Mrtango article 6.1.3 (6. Payments 6.1. With MisterTango Payment Account the Client shall be entitled to execute the following Payments: 6.1.1. Payment to another MisterTango client within MisterTango Bank, request Payment from other MisterTango clients, and set Recurring Transfers; 6.1.2. SEPA Payments; 6.1.3. SWIFT Payments; and 6.1.4. Payment to other payment accounts opened with other payments systems. In order to perform any of the above Payment, the Client must follow the instructions in MisterTango Payment) ;)

But mistertango do not have access to SWIFT network and only available for SEPA payments.

So,
does your answer meant that you do not have access to SWIFT network too?

Hello Guys ! As far as i am concerned we are not from Russian Mafia ;) Rather French & my business partner Lebanese - We´ve worked hard to built our own system from scratch to be able to work with MrTango & am not sure they would have accepted to collaborate with us if we were not serious;) anyway ... Sepa/Swift - designated iban´s for both corporate/private available ! non eu residents welcome & crypto business friendly !!
Your avatar and Nick really put me in confidence to join your company and put my money in.
But seriously you don't have any financial license, your office is located in a small 40 meter square office with other 50k+ companies, and you made a partnership with an in trouble partner.
I really wish you luck ,but work a bit in your front store before

I find this new EMI Banqia.co that offers free Iban. Has anybody an account with this EMI or has any information?
My company was a service provider for Banqia. I know the owners well. They are a solid team that has worked diligently to deliver an innovative fintech service. I wish them well. (I personally have an account with Banqia.co - no issues - customer service is prompt and patient.) Just my experience.