Our valued sponsor

Basic Invoice/payment solution for UK based IT company

Hi everyone

I wonder if someone could help and point me in the right direction

I've been searching through google for a simple/easy to sign-up payment processor other than PayPal. Clicking through links I came across OCT.

Only basic features are needed, I freelance and want to present a simple link displaying my company name, a description for the work and an amount to pay. Reason I don't want to use paypal is previous issues dealing with support, gave up on them

At the moment I'm reading through posts on the forum and can see a few. I'm not fussed what Country the solution is in

Many thanks for pointers

That's a good question, it's one I didn't think of.

I was made redundant few months' back, and decided I'll target smaller firms, so they probably will use credit cards to pay more than bank transfers
Wave is an accounting SaaS that allows you to invoice your customers with a link to pay with CC. And it is free. I currently use them for my UK LTD. As banking setup you can open an account on Wise.

Reactions: ValencianOrange
Wave is an accounting SaaS that allows you to invoice your customers with a link to pay with CC. And it is free. I currently use them for my UK LTD. As banking setup you can open an account on Wise.

Thankyou mate, Wave was one I was looking at (going through the forum), with the invoicing, can you setup a template to show what fields you want? I can see they do c/cards and bank transfers.

I need to sort out a ltd company too, undecided whether just go easy with ltd, or go offshore

Latest Threads