Our valued sponsor

Belize bank account opening, difficult?

Actually it is not more complicated to open an bank account in Belize then in any other jurisdiction. You will need a valid passport and utility bill copy beside a bankers reference letter, make a search to find a sample for the latter!

You need to ask the Agent that will help you with the company formaition in Belize it's easy for them to open the account for you.
second that, BelizeFinancial, do you already have an account with one of the banks there?

Guys you have still much to learn. There are a few threads on this forum that explain how you protect your account in Cyprus and why it's anonymous towards customers and others. I don't speak about this half dead Mexican guy you can buy documents from but a legit setup! Belize has nothing that is going to protect your identity unless you are going to use full nominee services.

Guys you have still much to learn. There are a few threads on this forum that explain how you protect your account in Cyprus and why it's anonymous towards customers and others. I don't speak about this half dead Mexican guy you can buy documents from but a legit setup! Belize has nothing that is going to protect your identity unless you are going to use full nominee services.

I understand that but what I still dont get, with this automated Exchange of Bank Informations with many countrys, for example I open a Company in Sychelles and then an Bank Account in Cyprus with Company Name, now Cyprus has to report all Bank Accounts which are not from Cyprius residents .. Are they than reporting to the Sychelles or to my home Country or what .. still dont get it

Yes this is how it works and why people do these setups thu&¤#
but what is now correct, are Cyprus bank reporting my bank account to sychelles govoerment or to my home coountry ?

And also a sychelles Company is not anonymous because i open the Company with my passport and real name, of Course i can have a nominee but they are still nowing that this is my Company so Sychelles have to Report it to my home Country or ?

but what is now correct, are Cyprus bank reporting my bank account to sychelles govoerment or to my home coountry ?
As long as you open a business account no one is going to report it anywhere and if it is a Seychelles corp. It is the agent that holds the passport and utility bill not the registry in the Seychelles it's again something that people mix. Anonymous in the terms here does not mean you don't have to provide any DD docs. but it means no one from outside can lookup internal data!

As long as you open a business account no one is going to report it anywhere and if it is a Seychelles corp. It is the agent that holds the passport and utility bill not the registry in the Seychelles it's again something that people mix. Anonymous in the terms here does not mean you don't have to provide any DD docs. but it means no one from outside can lookup internal data!

but why is than the whole Internet so "affraid" of these new Information Exchange ? If I get it correct you only have to open start a Company, open a Business bank account ant that all .. Business bank accounts are not effected of the Report only personal bank accounts ?

Latest Threads