Our valued sponsor

Belize Caye bank

Has asked for it to be recalled.
Also the transfer from my German bank also has not arrived.
Strange thing is German bank insist they need the US bank routing code as well as US bank swift code. My English bank don't ask for this?.
As the wire instructions supplied by Caye bank have no US routing data the German bank have pulled from Google the routing code for bmo Harris.
If this is an issue that false routing number and then no routing number provide this would explain why nothing getting through

Sorry I have found out that my transfer was sitting in bmo head office but they after 14 day still had not forward the transfer to the smaller office where the bancservuces account is held. From Caye side they just accepted this 14 days and listened to the bank saying nothing had come in.i don't think this is tireless trying from Caye. Don't you want my business. I want the question put to bmo bank as to why the funds sat in head office for 14 days and no body was interested in why they were there. This is now twice this has happened and I the customer have had to pay for track and trace 100. Pounds thank you very much.
I want Caye bank to find out exactly what the problem is with bmo head office but I push not caye
account is

Good day Bob,
Quite understand your frustration. Note that Caye Bank is working tirelessly to do all we can at our end to resolve this issue and hopefully come to positive outcome very soon. Kindly email our offices directly for more information.
Stay safe.
I have been told that as I initiated the transfer to the banks instructions is my place to investigate why it did not get to local bank branch and was blocked at main office Caye is a bank and you are not interested in why people can't send you money?????

Bobtherat,

I am sorry your initial experience with Caye International Bank was frustrating. We believe we have satisfactorily addressed all of your concerns regarding your wire transfers. Given the sometime intricate nature of how money must be transferred internationally, banks who are not familiar with this type of transfer often make small errors in the wire instructions which creates issues such as yours. If the sending bank does not follow the instructions precisely as the receiving bank provides, it is next to impossible for the receiving bank to assist with transfer issues such as yours. Nevertheless, glad we were able to get things sorted and your transfers executed.

Good morning @cayerep
I hope to find everyone well.
Given the sometime intricate nature of how money must be transferred internationally, banks who are not familiar with this type of transfer often make small errors in the wire instructions which creates issues such as yours.
To me, this quote of yours, seems just an excuse to have held your client's funds. As per you dialogue, the funds were transferred from UK and GER. Two nations with quite a bit of experience in international banking.

Moreover you state that:
If the sending bank does not follow the instructions precisely as the receiving bank provides, it is next to impossible for the receiving bank to assist with transfer issues such as yours.
However, as per OP statement, the funds were received already two weeks ago by your main branch.
Given that they were transferred from his personal banks, what was the difficulty in crediting them?
An why not alerting him in the first place?

Seen your past troubles, with crediting funds, shall you address possible future concerns?

Granwasa.

Reactions: Txaxandlxaxwxyxexr
Dear Caye bank,
I have a bank transfer made by a client in NL to my Caye bank account, the money are not there 14 days later. Also no answers from customer support and now I can t even login in my Caye online banking system. Did you just scammed me? This is how you do bussines??

Latest Threads