Our valued sponsor

Belize company banking options

Swar

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
I already have a belize registered company , and a bank account with loyal, which for now seems really not friendly at all to work with.

We need a bank account that is going to be used for trading, receiving and transferring letters of credit .

If someone knows good options, even if I need to register a new company .

We need a reliable trusted bank

Thanks

did you considered a Cyprus bank? It's easy to open an account there and they are offering almost anything that is required for a modern bank.

What is a 'Letter Of Credit'

A letter of credit is a letter from a bank guaranteeing that a buyer's payment to a seller will be received on time and for the correct amount. In the event that the buyer is unable to make payment on the purchase, the bank will be required to cover the full or remaining amount of the purchase. Due to the nature of international dealings, including factors such as distance, differing laws in each country, and difficulty in knowing each party personally, the use of letters of credit has become a very important aspect of international trade.

What is a 'Letter Of Credit'

A letter of credit is a letter from a bank guaranteeing that a buyer's payment to a seller will be received on time and for the correct amount. In the event that the buyer is unable to make payment on the purchase, the bank will be required to cover the full or remaining amount of the purchase. Due to the nature of international dealings, including factors such as distance, differing laws in each country, and difficulty in knowing each party personally, the use of letters of credit has become a very important aspect of international trade.
Exactly ,
So, any help in establishing a company with a bank account capable of working with LC will be appreciated or only bank that will accept a Belize Ibc which I already have

Thanks

The banks in Cyprus can do that, no problem!

Thanks,
Do you know if I can open a bank account there with a Belize company ?

Do they have a good reputation ?
Yes that's what all are doing. Belize company formation + cyprus bank account or Seychelles company formation + Cyprus bank account or Mauritius company formation + Cyprus bank account.. you will have all options open!

Reactions: negon
Have you found the bank that you're looking for? It seems that you're having trouble with your current or previous bank. Its really hard if all of the people you work with are not friendly or polite with each other.