Our valued sponsor

Belize company formation for e-commerce business?

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Can you let me know your experience with Belize company formation for e-commerce please?

I would like to know how complicated it is to register a Belize company?

I would like to know what banks are available to open remote account with Internet banking?

I would like to know what merchant account I can open for my Belize company? please name a bank or payment service provider who can open a real merchant account?

Further I would like to know if it is required to visit the banks in Belize to open bank account and merchant account, can I have both with the same bank? if so, which bank?

goodguy said:
I would like to know how complicated it is to register a Belize company?
It is very easy and quite fast.

goodguy said:
I would like to know what banks are available to open remote account with Internet banking?
There are too many to list. Belize companies often bank in Belize and all international banks in Belize allow remote account opening.

goodguy said:
I would like to know what merchant account I can open for my Belize company?
That is up to the bank to decide. There is no simple yes or no answer to that question.

goodguy said:
Further I would like to know if it is required to visit the banks in Belize to open bank account and merchant account
It is not necessary to travel to Belize to form a company, open a bank account, or even get a merchant account.

goodguy said:
can I have both with the same bank? if so, which bank?
Banks that offer acquiring (merchant accounts) are almost always also regular banks and it is quite common to have a regular bank account with them.

You have several options in Belize, such as Choice Bank, Belize Bank International, and Heritage Bank.

Thank you for your reply. I read that a Acquiring bank is different from a regular bank. I can't post links yet but googling the topic confirms what I read! So I have to figure out what banks in Belize offer merchant accounts and post back if I can find one.

What business are you into goodguy :) ?

Latest Threads