Our valued sponsor

Belize Financial Service License

Hi, new to this forum

I'm in the process to apply for the Belize financial service license for my company and found this very useful thread, thanks!

I'm confused about what the following documents are and hope someone here can be of help please

• Complete Biographical Affidavit
  • Professional Reference from an attorney or accountant

Also what to do with the criminal record if it isn't clean for all directors but 2 of them have been convicted for disorderly conduct?

Reactions: lavel
I don't believe it has any influence on the final approval if it is just what you wrote, are these the only confrontation you had with the police?

Reactions: lavel
Thank you very much Admin for your help' date=' do you have any experience how long this process usually take? is there a way to contact your professionals for help please?[/quote']
Depends on what help you need, we don't provide free help, just so you know, but you can try to contact us here /contact-us.html so one from our sales will get in touch with you.

Last edited:
thank you admin' date=' I have send your team an e-mail and also asked to be quoted for consultancy hours.[/quote']
perfect, just let me know here or by PM if you have any questions not sales related :)

Why does it take 2 weeks more if we can't complete the FSC form but need to have you to help complete it for us' date=' just wondering, we are not in an hurry but still?[/quote']
very simple, because we then will have to go through the entire paperwork again to describe the business activity and many other aspects of the entire operation, that takes lots of time, so if you are in a hurry you better complete it at your own which is faster and cheaper at the end of the day.

You may note that if you have a simple Belize company with standard registered share capital and it has to be increased to say US$ 100,000 because of license requirements then there is an additional governement and administration fee in the range of EUR 1100 - 1400 depending on what document changes you require.

It's advisable to purchase access to the mentor group if you consider to apply for a Belize financial service license, since the process to apply is not that easy ain't it's still not that complicated compared to other jurisdictions. We are providing more information about the application, required documents and underlaying references that has to be provided in that area as part of a paid service.

I have a few questions to the license I hope you are able to answer.

As far as Belize is an active member of the Caribbean Financial Action Task Force (CFATF), it follows its principles to avoid and fight money laundering and ensure stability in the global financial system. Belize also follows the objectives of the UN Offshore Forum on Money Laundering.
I read the above on another forum, does it mean you can use this license for Trading Worldwide or only in the Caribbean area? I read it to be Worldwide please correct me if I'm wrong.

The Licensee shall not transact any trading (securities, foreign exchange,derivatives or otherwise) with any person or entity who is a resident of Belize unless such person or entity:
i)is a bank licensed under the Banks and Financial InstitutionsAct (CAP. 263) or the International Banking Act (CAP. 267);orii)is the Government of Belize or a public statutory corporation

wholly owned by the Government of Belize.
So we are not allowed to use this license for persons living in Belize only business that's done outside of Belize correct?

FYI I found the following government body explaining some of the complicated stuff about the licensing in Belize http://www.bifsa.bz/welcome-message-by-gian-c-gandhi/

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JohnLocke
You can use this license worldwide without any complications! Well if you want to do business in Belize you should move there otherwise use the benefit of this offshore jurisdiction to get your business licensesed for small money to make big money :)

I know Belize is a great place for your Financial service license and it seems more and more unlicensed forex Trading and Money service Companies are moving there to get licensed for your business activity. The question is how much you can trust a Company that is into Financial services but don't have the Money to pay for a fully legit license in some European country? It's similar to crowdfunding it's a place for businesses and investors on a very ultra high risk profile!

Reactions: lavel and JohnLocke
I would not compare a Belize financial service license with crowdfunding, sorry sir. I would rather say it's a opportunity as long as it last to get licensed for much lower costs than usual compared to other jurisdictions and countries.

Do you have any ready-made corps available that actually already have this license in place? I don't mind to pay some more for a company where I don't have to go through all the hassle.

I know Belize is a great place for your Financial service license and it seems more and more unlicensed forex Trading and Money service Companies are moving there to get licensed for your business activity. The question is how much you can trust a Company that is into Financial services but don't have the Money to pay for a fully legit license in some European country? It's similar to crowdfunding it's a place for businesses and investors on a very ultra high risk profile!
From how I read the regulations in Belize and the statement from the FSA there it is a valid license that comply to International Financial Regulations and that can be used for money transfer and currency exchange business as well as handle different other financial services.

Latest Threads