Our valued sponsor

Belize unlicensed Financial Service companies, public available list!

seat-my-business

Offshore Agent
Business Angel
Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
ifsc-belize.jpg

You may have wondered how it comes that so many Belize company are actually providing forex trading and advanced investment schemes without to be licensed! The reason is that they just incorporate a simple IBC in Belize and start doing business without telling anyone (also not the bank) what activity they are actually going to have!

The public available IFSC of Belize list makes it possible to avoid most of these frauds Warning Notices | International Financial Services Commission

Thank you for sharing, it's useful for people that make use of these so called investment schemes to avoid to be fraudet!

That's a good link, thanks for the share it may help one and another in the future.

You really need to Google non licensed forex corps and investment companies before you put a penny into them most of them are like MLM schemes and stuff like that, 1 winner thousands of loosers! thanks for sharing the link OP!

Reactions: happyjohn
OP, if you can find links, lists and information for other offshore jurisdictions similar to the Belize, please feel free to open a new thread for each! Thanks :)

Yes sure will post a new thread. BVI has the same and I think for some time back I found links from SIBA in the Seychelles!
I think the one for BVI has already been posted otherwise feel free to do so.

I can see you already opened a new topic, thanks <removed>

Last edited:
The list is good but it's more like a hidden advertising to scare people to get their cheap Belize financial license. This is just not cheap any longer since 2016 they set up the fee and the requirements to some outrageous instant s**t requirements.

Latest Threads