Our valued sponsor

Best address service for a US company

Mimimel

Feb 13, 2021
paris
Visit site
I am looking for a quality physical address provider. (Same as Corpomax for example). The best would be a lawyer/accountant or even an agent who provides his own address. The only ones I have found offer this type of service only to US residents.

- I don't want to use ipostal1 or equivalent, the addresses are poorly flagged by the banks and the mail is often lost or badly managed.

- I need a mail forwarding outside the US, worldwide if possible.

- If possible New mexico or Delaware address but if not that ok i can deal with any states

- It cannot be corpomax, their service is good for 360$ / year but i want to try an other one.

I am looking for a quality physical address provider. (Same as Corpomax for example). The best would be a lawyer/accountant or even an agent who provides his own address. The only ones I have found offer this type of service only to US residents.

- I don't want to use ipostal1 or equivalent, the addresses are poorly flagged by the banks and the mail is often lost or badly managed.

- I need a mail forwarding outside the US, worldwide if possible.

- If possible New mexico or Delaware address but if not that ok i can deal with any states

- It cannot be corpomax, their service is good for 360$ / year but i want to try an other one.
Why don't you use corpomax? just curious, aside form their reasonable cost

Latest Threads