Our valued sponsor

Best anonymous digital bank?

kralksen

Feb 24, 2023
sweden
Visit site
So i have like a sidejob, where i get my money every week on Bitsafe. But to avoid taxes, where could i transfer my money from Bitsafe to? My bitsafe is linked to my full name etc, so its easy to find. Any anoynomous digital bank? Even better if i can use a debit card from them.

No and you want to ideally pay all taxes owed or relocate to somewhere where tax is not a concern for you.

Even better if i can use a debit card from them.

In most of EU there are Bitcoin shops where you can cash out 2000€ daily without any indetification.. so if you're in EU you can do that.. also depends on the volume you get of course. Last i checked fee was about 5%

What countries are there and what are the main cities such BTC shops are located at?

So i have like a sidejob, where i get my money every week on Bitsafe. But to avoid taxes, where could i transfer my money from Bitsafe to? My bitsafe is linked to my full name etc, so its easy to find. Any anoynomous digital bank? Even better if i can use a debit card from them.
You could use some of the services provided where you get company and nominees while onot providing KYC - or check inside mentor group gold what they inform about there!

You need to find a no KYC crypto exchange. Preferably one in Switzerland, Dubai or any other country with decent privacy laws.
not possible in the mentioned countries!
i personally used one in Croatia , Zagreb. No id check..no questions asked..
which one you used personally? Can't you remember the names?

not possible in the mentioned countries!

which one you used personally? Can't you remember the names?
I don’t know names , there’s is btc atm on multiple locations and up to 1500€ there’s no need to provide any docs , only phone number , you deposit your btc and you get sms when the transaction is done . Go to atm with the recite you got when you deposited and you get your money . Other then that there are btc exchanges which you go there and exchange crypto for cash . Up to 2000€ was no Id , I didn’t do it in the last year so don’t know if something changed . Also fees on both are about 4 or 5% if I remember correctly . You can google bitcoin atm and bitcoin exchange . All are in person things of course .

Reactions: clemens
No and you want to ideally pay all taxes owed or relocate to somewhere where tax is not a concern for you.

was this thread inside mentor group gold or where is it gone?

You could use some of the services provided where you get company and nominees while onot providing KYC - or check inside mentor group gold what they inform about there!
The below article inside mentor group can help you solve the issue of anonymity 99%

Peach Bitcoin is a Swiss no-KYC peer to peer BTC exchange. You don't have to be in Switzerland to use it though.

There are many p2p exchanges without KYC.
The questions is how my bank will accept such payment from such an exchange? Will they ask any questions about this money? For example is this will be less 10k EUR. But if it will be more 100k EUR?

The questions is how my bank will accept such payment from such an exchange? Will they ask any questions about this money? For example is this will be less 10k EUR. But if it will be more 100k EUR?
They will have nothing else than questions about such transactions. Things get even worth in the new year 2024 and ongoing years!