Our valued sponsor

Best asset protection, privacy and tax saving structure offshore for Canadian citizen

romu

Offshore Agent
Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello.

I would like to know if there are any Canadians on this forum who have successfully implemented an offshore structure to protect their assets, have their privacy and save tax legally?

What structure did you use? What jurisdictions?

I would like to get a corporation and a bank account as a minimum, but I heard there is more privacy using PIF and trusts as well.

Also interested in highest savings rates. Do you use banks offshore for savings and what highest rates have you found?

Any advice appreciated.

You may find helpful information about a PIF for asset protection here; ESTABLISHING AN INTERNATIONAL IBC/PIF STRUCTURE for TAX and Asset Protection! - Blogs - Offshore Company Forum

Last edited:
Reactions: zack
Your all welcome, hope you enjoy your stay and find the help required to get your business going ;)

Well, here is the new link; /forum/blogs/admin/51584-establishing-an-international-ibc-pif-structure-for-tax-and-asset-protection

Because Vbulletin 5 has some system errors the formatting is not that good, however, I hope you can read it :)

Last edited:

Latest Threads