Our valued sponsor

best bank account that needs verification once

IwishIwasRich

Mar 19, 2023
Travelling
Visit site
What is the best bank to open an account in, specifically that doesn't need too much verification/paperwork. The main usage of the account will be receiving my earnings and using/sending them. I might send them in big amounts sometimes (500-3000€) and I don't want to submit paperwork and ID scans every time. Oh and it also needs to be online/work online.

i thought you're stateless? what you want to submit?

back to topic
Wise,N26, Bunq in my opinion
I am indeed stateless, but am thinking about buying an already verified account

Depends on where your company is and where you are located...
Don't have one, do you have any suggestion on how I could open one anonymously without KYC or submitting an ID, asking coz I'm stateless

This will only work until it doesn't. First of all, you'd probably have to notify the bank that you're the new owner of the company. Failure to do would at least violate the bank's terms and conditions - it might even be considered money laundering.
But even if you could get away with this for a while, these days any decent bank will periodically do a new KYC check, and then you'll be discovered and in a best-case scenario, the account will be closed.
Maybe there are some shady banks that don't really do this, but I wouldn't want to keep any money there because it'll be used by criminals and eventually get itself into major trouble.