Our valued sponsor

Best CBI in the Caribbean

Hello everyone,

According to you, what would be the current best CBI program in the Caribbean? We are currently looking to proceed quickly, but still hesitant about the program. Our current criteria is as follows:

- Program will accept main applicant from T1 passport, and spouse from T3 passport. No dependants, but should accept future children as citizens even if born abroad.
- Speed of completion (ideally something that would take less than 6 months)
- Visa-free travel to EU, and facility to obtain US visa
- Ideally without bad reputation, neither one of us are fiscal residents in EU/US
- No physical presence requirement

Also, an added bonus would be:

- Ability to legally change name in new country

All of the above criteria seem to be available with St Lucia, but open to any suggestion.

Also, if someone has experience or knowledge of a reliable service provider / immigration lawyer to assist with the process, would be great.

Thank you all!

All programs are about the same. The only interesting difference being Grenada as its passport is the only one offering visa free travel to China.

As a side matter, I would be interested to know if any country would accept an applicant with a past criminal history (sentence for fraud served in the UK). It’s for a friend. Really.

Reactions: Donsted
Thanks for the info. Then I guess what remains to be seen is which one that the best tranquil Caribbean life :)

Would be a shame to get citizenship and not purchase a small beachside cottage to go hide on.

I don't suppose you have any recommendation on the best immigration lawyers to discuss this in depth?

Thanks for the info. Then I guess what remains to be seen is which one that the best tranquil Caribbean life :)

Would be a shame to get citizenship and not purchase a small beachside cottage to go hide on.

I don't suppose you have any recommendation on the best immigration lawyers to discuss this in depth?
everyone will try to sell his own country. It goes down to personal preferences.
As a Caricom citizen you can stay for 6 months in any member country without any formality required.

Hello everyone,

According to you, what would be the current best CBI program in the Caribbean? We are currently looking to proceed quickly, but still hesitant about the program. Our current criteria is as follows:

- Program will accept main applicant from T1 passport, and spouse from T3 passport. No dependants, but should accept future children as citizens even if born abroad.
- Speed of completion (ideally something that would take less than 6 months)
- Visa-free travel to EU, and facility to obtain US visa
- Ideally without bad reputation, neither one of us are fiscal residents in EU/US
- No physical presence requirement

Also, an added bonus would be:

- Ability to legally change name in new country

All of the above criteria seem to be available with St Lucia, but open to any suggestion.

Also, if someone has experience or knowledge of a reliable service provider / immigration lawyer to assist with the process, would be great.

Thank you all!
As someone who has deep ties to a country that offers such a program (Vanuatu), I would be happy to assist you with your search. I have deep connections there and you can get this done in a month if you want to.

Based on the criteria you have provided, it appears that the St. Lucia program may be a good fit for your needs. However, I would also like to suggest that you consider Vanuatu's CBI program, which offers a number of benefits including visa-free travel to 130 countries, including the EU, and no physical presence requirement.

In addition, Vanuatu's program is highly reputable and offers the ability to legally change your name in the new country, which may be of interest to you.

As for service providers or immigration lawyers to assist with the process, I can recommend a few reputable firms that I have worked with in the past.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or if you would like to discuss this further.

Reactions: alfonsesimone04
how can you do that?
I have a network of government officials in Vanuatu who can help expedite the process and ensure a smooth and timely application process.

I have worked with these individuals in the past and they have proven to be reliable and efficient.
Would your connections be able to process the application for my friend with a criminal history for fraud?
Come on johnny, you know that these types of discussions is not meant for the public forum, and I cannot confirm nor deny if this is doable, who knows :).

Come on johnny, you know that these types of discussions is not meant for the public forum, and I cannot confirm nor deny if this is doable, who knows :).
I am not asking for anything illegal. If one has paid his debt to justice for some errors dating 15+ years ago why he should be denied this opportunity?
The guy is concerned that if he applies for a CIP in one country and his application is rejected, this would prevent him from trying again with other countries.

I am not asking for anything illegal. If one has paid his debt to justice for some errors dating 15+ years ago why he should be denied this opportunity?
If he served or proved his innocence - whatever may be - it's doable.
The guy is concerned that if he applies for a CIP in one country and his application is rejected, this would prevent him from trying again with other countries.
No, your friend doesn't have to concern himself with that, if he's not accepted (which is impossible in the majority of the cases we deal with), the fact that he went through the application with us won't be known to any Government body. If we can do it for - let's put it that way - " a wealthy Russian with loads of crypto that are obtained from questionable businesses - to say the least", I'm sure we can get it done for your friend too :).

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
lol
its the one with the worst press by far
It is true that CBI programs, including those in the Caribbean, have received negative press in recent years due to increased scrutiny from the EU and other international bodies.

However, it's important to note that negative press does not necessarily reflect the quality or effectiveness of a program. In fact, many CBI programs continue to be popular and successful among investors who are seeking a second citizenship for various reasons such as greater global mobility, financial stability, and personal security.

That being said, it is important to carefully evaluate the reputation and track record of any CBI program before making a decision to invest. As someone who has worked closely with Vanuatu's CBI program, I can attest to its standards and reputable status among investors.
EU banned Vanuatu for visa-free, isn't it?
It's true that there has been a partial suspension of visa-free access to the EU for new applicants from Vanuatu, but there are ways around it. we've been doing this for a long time and know how things work on the ground.

Plus, I've heard from some insiders that the Vanuatu government is making changes (with the help of some EU senior officials) to their CBI program to make it more credible and transparent, which is definitely a good thing in my book.

Regardless of whether or not you agree with the EU's stance on CBI programs, it's important to ensure that the program is legit and can withstand scrutiny. That way, you can rest easy knowing that your investment is secure.

but yeah, overall, there are workarounds. And what's written in the laws is different from what's working in the ground.

that's why we choose not to do business nor engage with the St. Lucia government due to specific clauses and similar constitutional issues, as well as their perceived inflexibility based on beliefs that lack sound reasoning.

Funnily enough, one of the individuals mentioned in the article contacted us for another citizenship by investment program. However, we didn't consider his business suitable due to its nature. Therefore, we referred him to our contacts in Georgia, where he is currently doing relatively well.

I would like to note that citizenship revocation in St. Kitts and Vanuatu is highly unlikely, except in cases of non-payment of investment fees or if the individual is an extremely high-risk person being closely monitored by Western governments. These countries, like many others, have established citizenship and residency programs to attract foreign investment, and they value the benefits that these programs bring to their economy and society.

that's why we choose not to do business nor engage with the St. Lucia government due to specific clauses and similar constitutional issues, as well as their perceived inflexibility based on beliefs that lack sound reasoning.

Funnily enough, one of the individuals mentioned in the article contacted us for another citizenship by investment program. However, we didn't consider his business suitable due to its nature. Therefore, we referred him to our contacts in Georgia, where he is currently doing relatively well.

I would like to note that citizenship revocation in St. Kitts and Vanuatu is highly unlikely, except in cases of non-payment of investment fees or if the individual is an extremely high-risk person being closely monitored by Western governments. These countries, like many others, have established citizenship and residency programs to attract foreign investment, and they value the benefits that these programs bring to their economy and society.
Hello, I have some questions regarding vanuatu citizenship. How do i contact you? your profile is private

Latest Threads