Our valued sponsor

Best Country for Tax Residency

"no-one forces you to take the vaccine" ... bulls**t. As I said, to buy GROCERIES - you need to have the vaccine or a valid PCR *EVERY* 72 hours. This WILL become mandatory, a rolling affect. And I could care less about Europe. I'll continue to move until I cannot move any more. I'm not just going to give into this nightmare.
I repeat, no-one forces you to take the vaccine, but if you don't, you have to do PCR tests in order to keep not just yourself but other people safe from getting the virus and it makes it easier to find and inform other people that may have been in contact with you.

99% of countries ask you for a PCR to be able to get inside the country. For now, that's enough in a lot of them, but as more people get vaccinated, those who aren't will have to get restricted from doing certain things unless they provide the PCR tests or whatever you're asked for in order to keep everything as safe as possible.

If you don't want to protect yourself or others, you're free to not get the vaccine but stay at home and don't put others in danger because you think the vaccine will let Bill Gates control your brain.

I repeat, no-one forces you to take the vaccine, but if you don't, you have to do PCR tests in order to keep not just yourself but other people safe from getting the virus and it makes it easier to find and inform other people that may have been in contact with you.

99% of countries ask you for a PCR to be able to get inside the country. For now, that's enough in a lot of them, but as more people get vaccinated, those who aren't will have to get restricted from doing certain things unless they provide the PCR tests or whatever you're asked for in order to keep everything as safe as possible.

If you don't want to protect yourself or others, you're free to not get the vaccine but stay at home and don't put others in danger because you think the vaccine will let Bill Gates control your brain.
What are you talking about? No one forces you? Ok, so you can survive without eating? How is that not a gun to your head. Google "SafePass Cyprus", you clearly have no idea what you're taklking about.

Reactions: polonieth
What are you talking about? No one forces you? Ok, so you can survive without eating? How is that not a gun to your head. Google "SafePass Cyprus", you clearly have no idea what you're taklking about.
"No one forces you?"
Yes, no one forces you, it is, for now (in most countries), illegal to force you to take the vaccine.

"you can survive without eating?"
You can take a test and go shopping once a month, order the food online from the supermarket (don't know if it exists in Cyprus, it probably does) and have it delivered to your house or you can simply order food online (from a restaurant) and get it delivered to your house.

"Google "SafePass Cyprus", you clearly have no idea what you're taklking about."

SafePass is also being used where I live (I've used it myself) and most other EU countries. It simply states if you're either vaccinated, you've had covid last 6 months or you've taken a PCR test last 72h. It's a measure to keep everyone safe when going to places where you could infect or be infected by others.

You can do whatever the hell you want, but don't put other people at risk because you think the vaccine does this or that. You don't want the vaccine? Don't take it but you'll have to deal with the PCR tests in order to keep OTHERS safe, not just yourself.

Reactions: Marie Manila
Can you please get back on topic! I would like to avoid to give warning points!!

I have a few associates who are looking for 0% capital gains and income tax, preferably in an environment with no annual property taxes with a low cost to apply. They are currently UBO of IBCs and looking to liquidate crypto-assets. While I normally recommended English speaking territories/countries, I am willing to learn about some possibly better territories. While my current solution costs $2000 and requires so much personal documentation (educational/medical/financial/police check, etc) I am not sure whether the climate will change in the near-term. Looking for a more stable environment, with no annual taxes applied on real property (condominium or freehold house). What do you guys recommend?
Cyprus would.be your best bet.
They would beenefit from the non dom regime and with appropriate atructuring they can liquidate the crypto prpceeds and recieve the funds as dividendd sufferring 0% in taxes.

Basically rich developed countries are dangling a carrot in front of countries like Costa Rica so that it's not a escape route for tax nomads anymore. Tax the air, tax everything so politicians can pay for their extravagance while they design their Iss craft ways to dodge their tax bills. Mitt Romney, Trump . I don't mind paying for road tax, etc but sometimes it's a little too much.

Reactions: complex and Mitya