Our valued sponsor

Best country in EU for high risk payment processing

There is no best. However, I would look into Cyprus, UK and some of the other European countries which are accepted by the European payment processors.

First lookup the payment processors that fit your needs, then go after the country. It the right order to do it.

=>I heavily used Abn Amro from the Netherlands with my adult related business.
You mentionned "incorporate". I think that if you incorporate in the UK as a non UK resident you will not be able to open a bank account there at a mainstream bank. Meanwhile all the EMI like revolut based in the UK prohibit high risk business
I think that several adult websites use cyprus companies with a cyprus bank.

=>I heavily used Abn Amro from the Netherlands with my adult related business.
You mentionned "incorporate". I think that if you incorporate in the UK as a non UK resident you will not be able to open a bank account there at a mainstream bank. Meanwhile all the EMI like revolut based in the UK prohibit high risk business
I think that several adult websites use cyprus companies with a cyprus bank.
Where was your company incorporated when you used Abn Amro ?

Hi

What is the best country in EU to incorporate and bank to get a merchant account for a high risk business? What are some jurisdictions to consider?

I would say any EU country would be almost the same in the eyes of processors. Compared to the exotic jurisdictions, which can also be onboarded, EU countries won't bring red flags there. The most important is your business case, documents, countries of payments, etc.

You still have Cyprus, Malta and BVI as destinations for high risk merchant accounts and regular payment processing. I don't see any issues yet. Have you asked some of the current EU processors if they are forced to stop processing for UK Ltd's because of brexit?