Our valued sponsor

Best Country to avoid KYC

If it is possible to get a license in the Seychelles for your company it may be a good place for your operation OP, but I doubt the Seychelles will stand a chance against any US authority that want your operation shut down.

I believe it is almost impossible to find any place on earth that will be immune against EU or US authorities.

If it is possible to get a license in the Seychelles for your company it may be a good place for your operation OP, but I doubt the Seychelles will stand a chance against any US authority that want your operation shut down.

I believe it is almost impossible to find any place on earth that will be immune against EU or US authorities.
Actually, as long as you dont deal with the USD i think you would be fine, i would probably avoid those regulated stablecoin and limit this to DAI or such.

Actually, as long as you dont deal with the USD i think you would be fine, i would probably avoid those regulated stablecoin and limit this to DAI or such.
if youthink so, then you may try your luck. I assume we will hear about it at OffshoreCorpTalk if something goes wrong some day :rolleyes:

Reactions: khinkali
If you are only crypto to crypto, no fiat transactions than i do not see a problem. You may do business even in USA. Just rent a place with cash anywhere on earth except China and North Korea. No KYC needed. No business registration needed. Keep profits in btc. Pay workers with btc.

• Wow
Reactions: khinkali
BitMEX is operating from seychelles, of course they dont have a fiat ramp. As the answer above me stated. No fiat, your options is many. But consider your customers as well. Once they are gonna start answer questions from banks they prolly wannna have some source of funds.