Our valued sponsor

Best EMI account to open anonymous account with?

Which of these EMI account operations do you prefer for your business?

• LeuPay.eu

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • WorldCore

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Advance cash

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Sogexia.com

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • MisterTango.com

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Paysera.com

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • N26

Votes: 6 10.0%

• Total voters
To this date.. Worldcore, AdvCash, Leupay .. which is better? Has your EMI been keeping up with their standards to this date?

Also, if this is the case:
SEPA
IMPORTANT! We only accept bank transfers from companies you have a proven business relationship with. These can include affiliate programs, billing and payment processing companies, traffic marketplaces, Forex sites etc. We do not accept any bank transfers from private senders. Transfers from friends, family, partners and any other private individuals are not allowed. These will be returned to sender with a processing fee of USD/EUR/GBP 25 depending on transfer currency.

Does that mean that you cannot link AdvCash IBAN on your site for checkout if you have a shopping cart? Will AdvCash accept money from private users on a website checkout process? anyone know this?

Reactions: blizz and diablo
I need to use an account for online purchases annonymously, like Pockit Mastercard.
Can't use gift cards - it's for Amazon purchases
Got a drop address.

I'm in the UK, haven't got any docs I can provide.
These sites require you to be on the electoral roll if not they require ID,
Really at a loss.

If I can get a US drop I can signup for these without SSN and use with Amazon.co.uk?
I am fine with a lower limit card like £200 balance for Pockit.

@Annon Annon you may get better response if you open a new THREAD and post your question in the propoer forum!

Now April 20 / 2018 every company mentioned where it was possible to get a anonymous debit card and account has been shut down, more or less.

What are you guys doing now?

Is anyone using AdvCash to receive payments from clients? If so, which payment methods can you accept 3rd party payments in?

*I asked support, but it seems the guy doesn't speak very good English, he just keeps telling me to fund my account.

Does anyone use AdvCash to receive payments from clients?
have used it a few times, works just fine! What is your problem with them ?

Advcash is ok , everything is well performed. Not the best emi's at my opinion but make the job and mostly if you deal with crypto.
The bad point is the customer support but since there is no problem you don t need the customer support very often.

this is a good list. But I would like to know is Mister Tango the only one for Belize, Seychelles, St.Kitts, Nevis and Delaware companies?

Is Leupay working for Cyprus company?

this is a good list. But I would like to know is Mister Tango the only one for Belize, Seychelles, St.Kitts, Nevis and Delaware companies?

Is Leupay working for Cyprus company?

Leupay accepts Cyprus without any problem (in fact, all EMIs accept Cyprus)
MisterTango may open business account even for heap of rubbish found on the ground