Question Best EU country for paying taxes ?

CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.
Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more

flashbang

Mentor Group Gold
Hey,

Which is the best EU country for paying the least taxes of income (as a company of course) ??

I think Romania , right ?

Thank you

RealDude

Lowest statutory CIT
9%: Hungary, Montenegro
10%: Andorra, Bosnia, Macedonia, Kosovo
12%: Moldavia
12.5%: Cyprus, Gibraltar, Ireland
CIT based on revenue
1%: Romania (<= 1.000.000€; >= 1 employee)
3%: Romania (<= 1.000.000€; no employees)
9%: Poland (<= 2.000.000€)

CIT if not distributed
0%: Estonia, Poland

Poland seems underrated?

Last edited:

Forester

Just a remark:
9%: Poland (<= 2.000.000€)
Yes; beware that the 2M threshold for the revenue (not the profit!) includes the amount of VAT due.

CIT if not distributed
0%: Estonia, Poland
In Poland it seems to be much more complicated than in Estonia. The taxpayer have to meet a set of conditions, such as maximum income limit, appropriate shareholding structure, incurring investment expenses or keeping a certain level of employment. Then the tax will be deferred until the profit from the company is paid (distributed).

marzio

Entrepreneur
In Poland it seems to be much more complicated than in Estonia. The taxpayer have to meet a set of conditions, such as maximum income limit, appropriate shareholding structure, incurring investment expenses or keeping a certain level of employment. Then the tax will be deferred until the profit from the company is paid (distributed).

Indeed is more complicated.

I investigated it some time ago and while they simplified some criteria you have to hire at least 3 people but the real deal breaker for me was that only natural persons can be shareholders.

RealDude

Correct. For 2022 they „simplified“ the rulez ;-)

RealDude

Would you really consider relocating to Poland ?
Considering it for sure
1. My wife is from Poland
2. Many polish people studied in Germany or England and are returning to there home country to support it
3. the people over there are more open and relaxed and know how to live good life
4. It‘s better than in Romania i think

And: They do not care about the EU rules

flashbang

Mentor Group Gold
Considering it for sure
1. My wife is from Poland
2. Many polish people studied in Germany or England and are returning to there home country to support it
3. the people over there are more open and relaxed and know how to live good life
4. It‘s better than in Romania i think

And: They do not care about the EU rules

are the polish girls hot though ?

Latest Threads