Our valued sponsor

Best Formation for Sports Agency

drazen

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
I am a Turkish citizen running a sports agency. Basicly having the offshore structure for tax reasons - The tax rate in my country is too much- Currently had a Scottish Lp , but my advisors struggling to find me a Banking or Emi option with Swift. Their offers are shared swift , or very costly and timely. Need to accept dollar and euro wires. Getting money from states, and Both turkey and Usa are not Sepa zone , so having swift is extremely important.

So started to think about moving to another location , which I can open a proper bank account or a solid Emi , that I can transfer money through dividend statements. I dont need extreme anonimity, but things need to be smooth. And dont want a personal visit to bank unless its Serbia or Montenegro .

Running business around 100k-120k Euros max yearly.

Any advice under these circumstances?

I will keep living in Turkey. Dont need things like residency permit etc. Just need a proper bank account and the ways to bring the money to Turkey. Basicly, need to turn the company money to a personal money. Because getting the advantage of the difference between Corporate tax and dividend tax in Turkey

I will keep living in Turkey. Dont need things like residency permit etc. Just need a proper bank account and the ways to bring the money to Turkey. Basicly, need to turn the company money to a personal money. Because getting the advantage of the difference between Corporate tax and dividend tax in Turkey
Tax wise, better to consult a tax advisor. Banking wise we can help, same for company formation in any chosen jurisdiction.
Based on experience, would suggest reviewing HK or Singapore company formation with your tax advisor.

Latest Threads